Chapter Two

A/N: Thanks every one for reading my story I'm so excited about this and as promised this chapter is way longer. Make sure you vote and comment and please pass it on please!! Thanks again!!

Enjoy

"They've found us." my mother said looking as white as a sheet.

"Who mother? Who!" I screamed, and that's when the windows shattered into a million pieces.

"Come Tara we must go now!" she says while pulling on my arm.

"But mother who's here?!" She stopped but only for a second to look back at me.

"Vampires. They've finally found us." She said so coldly that I thought my whole body turned to ice. She pulled me into the dining room.

"In here!" she said with panic in her eyes "Quick they're coming!" she opened a small door in the wall. That was hidden behind plaster and wallpaper. I quickly climbing into the wall. Then she shut the door.

"Momma what are you doing?!" I said tears filling in my eyes because I knew exactly what she was doing.

"I'm saving the thing I love most in the world." she said through the wall but I could still see her. "Go quick down the tunnel. It leads to the barn please hurry my child, and remember I'll always be with you and I'll always love you." She said with tears filling her eyes.

"No! Momma please come with me! I can't just leave you here like this! Like a pig to slaughter it's not right. Please come with me. Please!" I screamed.

"No my beautiful daughter they'll be here in seconds and I'm to old to be on the run. I'll just slow you down."

"No! Momma we'll find a way just please come with me!"

"I love you darling don't ever forget that."

I realized that she wasn't coming but I still couldn't bare her staying behind. "I love you to momma and I'm sorry I haven't told you that more."

"I know child." she said while reaching towards the wall to touch my face and it hurt when she couldn't comfort me with her warm touch.

"Now go." She said with more urgency. I scurried a few feet away that's when I heard them. Vampires.

"Well, well we've finally found the infamous Scarlett Scott." It hissed. "Now where's that beautiful daughter of yours? She got a high bid on the market."

"You'll never find her!" she spat in his face. I sucked in air. Mom are you trying to get killed?! The man slowly wiped his face and flung the remnants of my mom's spit on to her.

''Filthy swine!" she shouted. He grabbed her throat in a flash digging his nails into her skin. "Enough games bitch. Now where's the girl!" My mom was gripping his hand trying to pull it away from her throat but it was no use. He was going choke her to death. I covered my mouth with my hand to stop my screams.

"Burn in hell!" She said flatly. He smiled at that. "Meet you there darling" And with that he snapped her neck but not before draining all the blood out of her body. I clamped both my hands over my mouth to stop my cries as I watched him drain the life from my mother and let her body slump to the floor.

I scurried as fast as I could out to the barn, and pushed open the door. Nobody was there. As far as I could tell. I carefully stepped out of the tunnel still searching around for anybody. I looked out the barn window and what I saw startled me. Vampires everywhere they were tearing the place apart looking for me. I cried silently as I saw my mother's body slumped over someone's shoulder being thrown to the ground and being lit on fire.