Chapter Thirty Two

A/n: alright every one it's wedding time!! I didn't want to post this yet but you guys need something to be reassured that this is Still being written BTW if you care my birthday was last Sunday lol so here's a gift for you. Lol I won't post for a while but that's only because I'm trying fo just finish this book and post all the chapters at once.

Enjoy.

When I woke up the next morning. Romulus was gone, I guess he believes in the it's bad luck to see the bride on the day of the wedding superstition. But then again werewolves and, vampires exist why should I be baffled by superstition?

I looked behind me out the big window in our room and saw that the sky was perfect. It was a clear blue with only a couple big, fluffy clouds floating by. The perfect day.

In an instant Martha, May, and Lily came into the room with a handful more servants.

Lily screeched. "Oh my gosh! How excited are you?"

I smiled big. "Very."

"Alright now get out of bed Tara." May commanded.

I shot right out and suddenly I was being pulled into the bathroom for a bath before they started on my hair.

Today was finally the day. The day where nothing bad was happening or was going to happen. I am about to marry the man of my dreams. My hero. My savior. My mate. In that moment I looked to the mirror and right next to where May, Martha, and Lily where standing smiling and working on my hair. I saw my mother looking straight at me smiling.

I smiled back at her.

*** an hour later

Finally my hair was done and now it was time from the crowning moment of putting on the dress. The dress was immaculate with its long lace sleeves and silky bodice with its long train sew with tiny little flowers.

"Come on Tara put it on!" Lily shouted excitedly.

I smiled and had the girls help me put it on.

*******unknown p.o.v:

While everyone was panicking making sure every little detail was right I snuck in and decided to look around. Only Tara and maybe Romulus would recognize me l, but that won't be a probable since they're both tied up with their marital duties. Such a shame for they really were a lovely couple. I snuck to where they placed the cups filled with wine for the ceremony and began my work.

******Tara p.o.v:

My nerves skyrocketed as I was placed in front of the mirror and scanned myself over. My hair had been pinned up in curls with little pins with pearls on the top of them. Then the dress fit like a glove and it was absolutely breathtaking. I was nervous to see Romulus 's reacroon of how I look like. I just hope that after everything we've been through, this day cam just turn out alright.

The girls cheered and clamored all around me saying how beautiful the dress was and how I'm so lucky to marry someone like Romulus.

May put a bouquet in my hands and Lily put the veil that was light as a feather over my face.

"She's ready!" Martha shouted down the hall and suddenly music started to play. Signaling that it was time. I took a deep breathe and started to walk down the hallway and down the stairs. To see Lucian waiting for me at the bottom. As I descended down the stairs he held his hand out for me to take, and the doors to the front of the castle opened revealing hundreds of people that were seated now standing up as the soft chorus of the music played loudly throughout the yard.

Lucian bent his lips to my ear. " I'm sorry your father isn't here to walk you down the aisle."

I gave Lucian a small smile. "They're here but in they're own way."

The ceremony was beautifully decorated with flow r s of all differnt colors surrounding everything, and in the front of the ceremony was an archway decorated with small wisteria flowers, and there in the center of it off he stood. My soon to be husband Romulus looking as perfect as ever with his slightly shaggy Brown hair glowing off the sunlight behind him making it a red brown was pushed pushed back so you could make out his gloriously jade green eyes.

He stood there looking proud, and bright with wonderment and excitement for what the future held for the both of us.

****Romulus p.o.v:

I felt the breathe kicked out of me as she walked down that aisle. Her unique beauty of brown hair that matched mine, and of her intense brown eyes making her stand out among all of the other woman here today.

If someone was to look at her they would say she's just ordinary but that's one of my favorite features about her. Now a days ordinary is casted away for something like extraordinary but in trting to be extraordinary  they forgot how beautiful they already were.

  If that makes sense? I guess when talking about her nothing really makes to anyone but me. Just looking at her now i know everything is right in the world. I don't know how but i just do. She smiled brightly her brown eyes shining with excitement as Lucian walked her down the aisle and closer to me. Until she was right in front of me. She placed her small hand in mine her height an obvious difference compared to mine. We turned to the priest and he spoke.

" Now let's begin."

Tara Pov

"We're gathered here today in the eyes of God to wed these two people Tara May Scott, and Romulus Albus Wolverick in holy matrimony. Now please take your cups and say your vows." Romulus and I both took up our bronze goblets and entwined our arms together so his cup was by my lips and my cup was by his.

"Please recite your vows."

Romulus looked at me and took a deep breath and smiled a little his cheeks tinged with pink like he was going to say something embarrassing. "With this hand I will lift your sorrows for there shall never be a day where you are not completely happy. Your cup will never be empty for u will be your wine. I will be your light in the darkest of times to always guide you back to my loving arms. I promise to always love and cherish everything about you stubbornness and all."

" Now you Tara."

"With this hand I will lift your sorrows for there shall never be a day where you are not completely happy. Your cup will never be empty for u will be your wine. I will be your light in the darkest of times to always guide you back to my loving arms. I promise to always love and cherish everything about you arrogness and all." Romulus smiled and the crowd giggled.

"Now drink the wine."

I lifted the glass to my lips and drank from the cup arms still entwined. When we finished we put the cups down and Romulus slipped on a gold ring on my finger. when I slipped the ring on his finger my fingers looked like child hands compared to his.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

"Thank god." Romulus mumbled and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in and dipped us as he kissed me deeply and passionately. The crowd hollered and cheered. When we broke apart Romulus took my hand and led everyone inside for the reception.