Chapter Twenty

A/N: here's the next update!!

Enjoy.

Dorian P.O.V:

I sunk my teeth into Tara's neck causing her to scream. I drained her of her human life while inserting venom to fully kill her and make her immortal. Her scream became a whimper as her life slowly faded away in my arms.

Romulus had finally caught up to me and flung me across the room. My back impaled a statue but it managed to miss my heart. I crawled away to a dark corner and watched as Romulus took the limp body of Tara away and all his wolves left with him.

Leaving behind piles of bodies all over the floor of the cathedral. The rank stretch of the bodies of the vampires filled the room including the smell of a dead Anton. I walked over to the fallen body of Anton. His eyes wide and a massive hole in his chest where his heart should have been. I don't pity the dead not even Anton.

They can always be replaced I leaned down and closed his eyes so I wouldn't see the fear still trapped in his eyes.

"Mason! Are you still alive!" I shouted threw the castle.

"Yes master."

"Good I'm glad. Clean up these bodies and burn them to ash."

"Yes master."

I guess he'll do as my new second in command.

"Sir." Mason said with a shocked expression.

"Yes?"

"Anton is dead."

"I know it's a tragic waste it looks like you'll have to take his place."

"I'd be honored master."

"With this position comes great power. Not like me but enough."

I waited for a good three hours as Mason dragged the bodies one by one outside to the front of the castle and burned them I watched intently as the body of Anton melted away. His skin peeled away and his eyes melted into nothing but ash.

When the fire finally burnt out and the bodies were ash I summoned Mason again.

"Mason come here."

"How would you feel about helping me with battle plans?"

"I would be honored but what are we making plans for? We are already at war with the werewolves."

"We're going to attack the Den."