Chapter Thirty

A/n: Well folks this is the moment we've all been waiting for. I hope it's everything you've imagined or at least some what imagined. I feel like the book will only have a few more chapters after this not like two but like ten maybe lol. But I really hope you like this, and thank you to every one for their kind words about the whole rewriting thing. I will not rewrite maybe when it's completely done thanks again. Btw I think this chapter is short but all my chapters are short that's just the way I write.

Enjoy.

When I came out of the bathroom I saw Romulus standing by the window arms crossed just starring. It made me think of all the days he spent looking out that window wondering where I was. When the only person he shared that bed with was himself. Even though he did sleep with other women he never did in that bed.

That was always reserved for me.

I walked to him and wrapped my flower stem arms around him. Pulling myself close to his warm back. I've noticed Romulus is always so warm, and inviting I didn't know if it was a mate thing but one thing I did know was that it was one of my favorite things about him.

"You should get into bed Tara. You're awfully cold." He smiled and turned around so that I was hugging the front of his chest. "That's exactly why I'm holding on so tightly to you." He hummed in satisfaction at my words. I listened to the steady beating of his heart as he turned us around to face the window.

"Just look at that Tara that's all ours. From the lake all the way to Dorian's castle, and if you look left of his castle you'll see that there's a whole lot more world than just these two territories and some day I wish to take you everyone across every single sea and continent."

I looked up up at his face without him noticing and until that moment I never knew how much I loved him, how much I trusted him, how much he trusted me, or how much he loved me. I realized now that I was petty, and stupid child I always wanted people to stop treating me like a child that was defenseless. I always said that I was grown up, but in truth I was proving them all right. I was a child but now it's time to grow up, and being grown up means admitting defeat every once in a while.

"Romulus I love you."

He looked down at me. "Are you mocking me?"

"No." I smiled at him. "It hasn't been until this moment that I never told you that I loved you. You've told me so many times, and I realized I've never told you once. I keep saying how cold hearted Dorian is but I never did see how cold hearted I really was especially to you."

He grabbed by the shoulders. "Don't ever compare yourself to that creature you are perfect in every way."

"I'm not comparing myself to him, because unlike me he would never give up his heart and admit defeat to the love he loves. You defeated my iron will Roman. Your warm heart sunk it's way into mine, and now I give."

Romulus's eyes looked down to me and he pulled my chin up to meet his eyes. "Although love is a battle of the heart, don't admit your love to me like a shameful defeat. Because although you think that I have won the battle you too have one it we won it together and that's how we'll always be together as one." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close for a kiss. This time i wanted It so I kissed back. I let him invade my senses letting myself be completely helpless to his power, and strength. His lips crashed into mine we both moaned in obvious approval at the touch of each other. Romulus grabbed my upper thigh and hiked me up and around his upper waist carrying me to the bed while kissing me. He let my upper body somewhat fall in mid air as he held one arm around my waist he kissed down my neck dragging his soft lips down my collarbone to the valley of my breasts. I looked at his face to see his eyes were a bright green like someone had like a candle inside his eyes they were that bright, but they were only bright for a second before going dark. With his free hand he traced down my neck to my navel our breathing was getting heavier by the minute. He flopped me down onto the bed.