Chapter Thirty One

A/n: im sorry if this chapter sucks i just neeeded out of the way to get to the good stuff. And yes the wedding will be the next chapter I'm happy for it. Again sorry I know this chapter sucks. I'm just losing inspiration for this one. But I will end it properly. And also I know they're mistakes in there. So you don't have to be an ass and point them out. Thank you.

enjoy.

Two months past by and the days seemed to mend together. I was becoming more wild and untamed. As Romulus showed me more about shifting and being a wolf. I also became more wild after my first time having sex with Romulus and I became less prudent about the subject as well. Then I would have never even thought about sex and now I seem to be having it anywhere I could with Romulus. In the hallway, on the piano, in the dining room, and mainly in the forest, by the lake, or even in the lake.

Everything with Romulus is perfect there's not a care in the world. There's no Dorian, or vampires, or war. The only worry I had to deal with was the wedding plans and learning every thing about pack relations as in meeting the other royal families of the werewolves. Romulus is the highest of them all but they're still others out there somewhat as powerful, and it's my job to learn as much as I can about all of the families so we can keep all our treaties intact. It's difficult to remember all the things that mother taught me on how to be lady, and how to address a royal court. It's even more difficult to learn all of these new things when i have Romulus making faces at me from the doorways or nibbling on my neck during lessons. Also during these short months Romulus has taught me many different things about combat and battle strategies. always telling me that if he ever dies suddenly during this war that I will immediately take over, and i will lead the army. I always wanted him to stop talking when he mentions his death because i could never think of anything more horrible. But he just laughs and shrugs it off.

Tomorrow night is the engagement party and I'm starting to get butterflies in my stomach. While i was laying down with Romulus i think he sensed my anxiety. Because he turned and asked me whats wrong.

"It's nothing im just nervous about meeting everyone."

He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me close, while lightly petting my hair." They will love you. I know it."

I smiled at his gentle actions and snuggled closer to him hearing his steady heartbeat as i drifted off.

The next morning everyone was in a fit of panic. Food still needed to be done, bedrooms needed to be made ,and prepared for all of our guests and i still had to put on my dress for this evening.

I hadn't even seen Romulus all morning because of all these preparations.

As Martha helped me put on my dress i realized that I'm not ready for this. I can't be a Luna I barely even know what that means. I don't know how to keep pack treaties or make battle strategies. Panic built inside of me as I looked outside the large window of Romulus's room and saw carriages pulled up on the big lawn. Although I had no idea how those carriages made it through the forest. I turned back to the mirror and starred at myself.

It was a midnight blue with glittery sparkles that looked like the stars in the heavens. The sleeves were a dark blue lace with a tiny ribbon tied at the end of it. The dress went all the way down to the ground and a little outward. Martha had twirled my hair in little tendrils and pinned them all up using over a hundred pins.

My makeup was very simple with a very light coat of white for my eyelids and some sparkles in my brows and around my cheeks.

I gazed amazingly at the mirror of the woman starring back at me. It was absolute madness to think that the frail human girl is part of the confident werewolf woman in front of me. I touched my face in wonderment. Then the door suddenly opened and May came in all dressed in her light pink dress.