Chapter Eight

A/N: WARNING THIS IS RATED R SO IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE SEXUAL SCENES THEN DO NOT READ THIS OR MY STORY!! The rest of my story will have sex scenes and this will be the only warning i give you. So please do not read if you can't handle it. And thank you guys for voting and commenting it means so much keep up the comments and votes!! Love you guys!

Enjoy.

Dorian waits for at the top of the stairs looking as pissed as ever.

"What do you think your doing?"

"Going to bed." I say weakly.

Dorian tilts his head to the side. "Bed? But you haven't even eaten yet my dear." He says as he descends the staircase to me and whispers in my ear. "But if your eager for me we can always  skip breakfast and do what I've been wanting to do to you since you got here." He said while stroking my cheek I don't like being this close to Dorian. One because of his smell. He's smells heavily of vanilla, blood and death.

My least favorite smells. Two I just don't like being anywhere near him. He's perverted and a complete jackass. Who happens to kill people to survive. Oh and also he hired his henchmen to kill my mother and father and bring me to this hell hole!

"Well? Are you eager?" He says while coming closer to me. Lips almost touching. As he leans in with his lips milometers away I put my finger to his lips.

"Not that eager." I say as coldly as I can.

"Aww come on love let's finish what we started in the dining room." He smirks.

I hastily walk back down the stairs and towards the dining room and sit down at my chair. I still can't help but stare at the wolf. He seems familiar like in a dream. Could he have been the man with the blurred out face? But why would I dream of him if he's already dead and I never knew him?

"Here drink" Dorian said handing me goblet.

"What is it?" I ask remembering what Ladybird said about them making me drink blood.

"It's water." He says with a smile.

"Oh." I say looking into the cup seeing the crystal clear water.

"Why did you do that to her?" The words tumbling out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"You mean give that girl to Anton?" He says raising an eyebrow

"Yes. Anton is a pig." He cut me off.

"and also my most valiant soldier and the one who caught her. he deserved a small prize."

"Well he's also the one who killed my parents and burned down my home! Also he brought me to this hell hole with you!" I say standing up again and walking away from him.