Chapter Six

A/N: Sorry if this chapter sucks. But i was kinda off inspiration and the story will get better. Remember the ox is slow but the earth is patient LOl. I saw that on a movie lol. So here's the new chapter.

Enjoy.

 "Mother! Mother where are you?" I shouted through the thick forest.

"Tara? Tara!"

"Momma! where are you?"

"Tara help me their coming!"

"Momma! Who's coming! Where are you!" I shouted frantically. Running toward the voice.

"Please hurry Tara! They're getting closer to me! I can hear them!"

"i'm coming momma. i'm coming hold on!"

I ran as fast as I could towards her voice.

"Help! Help they're here Tara! Where are you!"

My legs were pumping my muscles aching. I was frantically running toward my mother. The pain in my legs was becoming unbearable now. It felt like my bones were breaking trying to shift into something my body wasn't use to. I don't know how I was even still running.

My back tried arching back in pain to make me stop but I kept going determined to find my mother and save her. My fingers were breaking trying to curl into claws and my eyes were watering they burned so bad but I could see just fine with all the tears in my eyes. I could hear my mother even better now and I knew that I was getting closer to her. She was just over this boulder.

I leaped from the boulder feeling my clothes being ripped from my body and my body finally forming the shape it wanted.

A wolf.

I landed on all four seeing the figures around my mother they had their hands around her neck.

"Come to see your mother die. Dog!"

I roared at him and lunged for him but before I could get him he snapped my mother's neck and she fell limp onto the ground.

I tore the man's neck wide open and in the process tearing his head off. Getting blood all over my white fur.

Then the rest of his men came and surrounded me. I snarled at all of them wanting to kill them all but before I could make any kind of movement. A pack of wolves came and tore everyone to shreds.

When the battle was done the biggest wolf. What I assumed to be the alpha looked at me with deep longing and lust,. He walked closer to me, and when he did it seemed as though time had stopped until he was right in front of me. His black wolf's green eyes shining in the full moonlight. He shifted back to his human form I couldn't see his face when though he was right in front of me. It was as if someone blurred him out. The man held his hand out to me.

"It's alright I won't hurt you my love."

I gasped as I woke. What the hell was that dream about I'm pretty sure I'm not a werewolf. I looked around to see where I was at. I was still in Dorian's castle still laying on the same love seat I was last night. I laid back down. Instantly wincing and sitting back up.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Oh good your up." Dorian said with a smile on his face. I sighed and remembered my plan and put on the best smile I could.

"That's much better sweetie. Now breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. There's a new dress for you in the wardrobe. since your other one was ripped. And be sure to wash up before you come down. You smell of blood, and it'll disturb my men." He smiled and pointed to the wardrobe and left the bedroom.

I threw a pillow from the love seat at the door. Screaming in complete irritation and anger.

"He acts like it was my fault that i got whipped bloody! And my fault that my dress was ripped to shreds!" I slightly sobbed.

I hobbled over to the wardrobe my back stinging more than ever. I pulled out the dress and dropped it in total shock. I've never seen a dress like this before. It looked like it belonged in the roman times. It was sort of like a toga. The dress looked like it had been soaked in blood it was so red. I held the dress to my body. The hem of the dress stopped mid thigh. Then i heard a knock at the door.