Chapter Thirty Three

By far my favorite chapter i have ever written you must listen to the song at the side to really just ughh it was just by far the best i've ever done in my opinion.

Enjoy.

Everyone was led inside for the reception it was supposed to be an elegant ball type of thing but that all changed once the Scottish and Irish clan members brought out the alcohol. Soon everyone including myself was in a drunken stupor. During the party I had somewhat lost track of Romulus but was not alone I had met a new friend named MacArthur.

MacArthur was part of the Scottish clan members, he had a mouth that would make a sailor blush but he was actually great company. He told me stories of when he first met Romulus when Romulus, his father, and brother came to Scotland for a meeting.

He also knew how devastated Romulus was when his brother was murdered.

"Romulus is a good man Tara. Rest a sure about that." MacArthur said in his husky Scottish voice.

"I know that. Trust me I know." I snuck a glance over my shoulder at Romulus but was gladly surprised to see him already looking at me. I smiled, and he gave me a toothy grin back.

"See I told you." Macarthur said through a long drink of his whiskey, and Macarthur held out his glass to salute to Romulus.

A couple minutes later Romulus walked to the top of the stairs and clicked a fork to his glass.

"Excuse me everyone but if you'll do us the honor of going outside we have a very special treat for you all. Imported all the way from China."

Everyone immediately gathered in a fit of excitement and I too was very much indeed I would have noticed some package all the way from China. I walked outside with the rest of the guests and suddenly there was a massive bang voice almost like a cannon. I jumped up in immediate surprise thinking it was an attack but then light filled the dark sky, turning the ground pink. I looked up to see fireworks bursting in the sky. I turned to find Romulus looking behind his shoulder at me as he ascended up the stairs towards our room. He gave me a small wink and ran up the rest of the way.

That sneaky devil! I glanced back at the crowd that was distracted by the fireworks as I slipped upstairs running after Romulus. I held my dress in fistfuls of cloth and ran up the stairs after Romulus. As I went to the top of the stairs I looked around for Romulus.

"Where are you? You sneaky bastard I'm going to hunt you down. It's very rude to leave our guests." I giggled. In an instant arms were wrapped around my waist and pulled to a hard chest.

"Oh really little wolf? And, how will you punish me for my heinous crimes?" Romulus said in a husky and sultry voice. "Because whatever you have planned I have something so much better in mind."

Romulus turned me around to face him. Green eyes ablaze and he took my hand in his and opened the door to our bedroom. The fireworks set our room into a fitful lightshow of color. Blue, green, then red, and purple. With hints of color here and there.

Romulus pulled me inside the room letting the colors bounce off of us. His face illuminated to orange as he smiled down at me.

I was utterly speechless at his little plan, it was splendid.

"So? Did I do okay for our very first honeymoon night?" Another shot of blue rang through the sky as I didn't say anything just kissed him passionately and longingly. But I quickly pulled away as I just realized something.

"What? Did I bite too hard?" Romulus said a worried look crossing his face.

"No. No nothing like that. "I smiled." I just realized that we are husband and wife. "

"Honey the ceremony was four hours ago, and you've just realized this."

"Yes I know it was but it's just never fully hit me until now. Until I saw the blue light fill your beautiful green eyes, and seeing all that you've done. I just... love you so much."

Romulus's hand brushed against my face pushing a small strand of hair back away from my face. "I love you Tara." He kissed me again this time with more passion and love someone could ever have for another person, and in this moment I knew that we would be incandescently happy together for however long we have on this world. Romulus took his jacket off revealing only his white button up shirt and I gladly unbuttoned the shirt one by one.

Revealing his scarred chest that I loved so much. I pushed back the white shirt letting it drop from Romulus's arms down to the floor. Where it lay in a small puddle of white. I gazed at his chest once more in its full glory. Red flashed through the room illuminating the scars even more almost like it was showing what bloodshed those scars had gone through. But this wasn't a time to talk about bloodshed anymore.

It was a time foor love no more loss ,and grief, only love in it's purest form for two people.

"Now that I've shown you mine you show me yours. " Romulus said as he reached around my waist to the straps of my dress and unfastened the silk strings, and undid all of the buttons. His big, calloused hands touched my soft shoulders just slightly enough to ease down the white straps of the dress, and all at once the dress pooled to my ankles.

Romulus immedaitely pulled me to him covering all of me with his body. Always protecting me no matter the situation, whether it's from vampiresor from the world stealing a glance that he could have had at me.

His hands went up my back and traced my scars his long finger dragged itself down one of the lines of my scars. I don't flinch anymore when he toouched theem or even mentions them now i embrace them. Becauuse to me they bring me one step closer to Romulus. Connecting us just a little bit more.

His touches were always gentle even with the slightest mouse of a touch. Romulus had never been rough with me unless he wanted to be. He laid us on the bed and as the colors exploded through the sky he kissed me everywhere and I kissed him back nibbling and sucking in his favorite spots. Romulus was on top and he starred at me, and I starred back at him.

"What are you staring at me for there can only be one person starring at the other person or else it'll look insane. Like a starring contest." He said laughing.

"Okay. I'll buy that so I get to stare at you."

"And why is that?" he smirked.

"Because I see you already staring at me all the time and for once someone needs to stare at your beauty and what better person than your wife." I smiled. His face now highlighted by the color of green just like his eyes.

"You really are something wife." His kissed my cheek and I giggled at the small scruff that tickled my cheek as he kissed me.

"As are you husband."

We stayed like that throughout the night long after the colors had died out and the guests had already guessed where we had gone to. It was marvelous.

The perfect day to a beautiful beginning.