Chapter Thirteen

A/N: How do you guys like the new cover? Also this book went down to 33 but then jumped back up to number 5!! I was totally like hyperventilating!! and it was 17 on werewolf!! My dream is to have this at number ne on both vampire and werewolf!! I thought the song at the side fit for this chapter I hope you like it!! Please keep commenting and voting I absolutely love your comments especially the rants they are hilarious because I love ranting to on stories lol And who do you guys see as Dorian and Tara and Romulus? Or any songs for the book. I want to hear your guys opinions!!

Enjoy.

Ladybird and I raced through the forest on the horse. I hope Nicolas was ok or at least left before Dorian got back to the castle.

"I think we should stop. I don't think their following us and Dorian won't be back till tomorrow. We'll be long gone and in werewolf territory by then." I shouted to Ladybird.

"I don't know about that Tara. I don't think it'll be wise. But if you insist." Ladybird walked the horse over to an area with thick trees covering all around. I dismounted and went on a search for fire wood. I heard soft breathing and rustling and instantly stopped. Only to see it was a red squirrel running up a tree. I headed back to the campsite and dropped the wood so Ladybird could light it.

"Tara. There's something I need to tell you."

"Yes Ladybird?"

"When we get to the werewolf's land. They're going to treat you differently than you would expect."

"Is it because I'm human?" Sadness filling me. But then I realized something wouldn't they treat Ladybird differently too because she was a human. She mentioned she had someone she loved there but maybe they were refugees and she already knew everyone. I on the other hand would be a complete stranger.

"No. No nothing like that it's because your their.." she stopped instantly looking around her surroundings.

"We have to go."

"What? Why? What's wrong?"

"They've found us."

My mind started whirling the last time I heard someone say those words it was my mother when the vampires came and took me away.

"Tara we have to go!"

I finally registered what was going on. I ran with Ladybird towards the horse and mounted on, and whipped the horse to go. The horse jolted forward sensing the urgency in the present situation around it.

We sped off into the forest hearing the pounding of heavy footsteps sprinting through the forest. Along with the thunderous pounds of horses.

"Faster Thor!" Ladybird shouted at the horse. The stallion sprinted faster as if understanding his master's words of desperation. The footsteps got louder, closer. I saw figures dash through the bushes and trees.

"Come on Thor!" Ladybird shouted and whipped the reins harder. But then one of the figures darted out in front of Thor making the horse rear up in fear knocking us off and running into the trees.

My vision went blurry from being knocked off. My head pounding. The figure walked towards us and smiled.

"We've found you princess."

Anton.

"Anton?" I slurred.

"Yes princess, and Dorian is here to take you home."

My eyes widened. "No!" I tried scrambling to my feet but when I stood up two arms wrapped around my waist pulling me close breathing in my scent.