Chapter Fifteen

A/N: I know this is short but it's a real shocker and I just wanted a chapter up for tonight!! Lol And btw I wanna say thanks for getting me back up to number four in like one day!! AHHH so happy!! Well I hope you enjoy this chapter I know I did lol. Also sorry for any mistakes like i said I just wanted this chapter up lol

Enjoy.

Tara P.O.V:

I woke up the next morning still in my chains. The sun just barely coming in from the top of the chamber. I tried moving my neck but it burned. I tried touching my hand to my neck neck to see why it was burning, and when I pulled away I saw something white. It was like puss when an injury gets infected. Because of what Dorian did.

Then I heard the sound of the heavy metal door opening and closing at the top of the chamber. I tried to pretend to stay asleep but I knew whoever had came in they could hear my heart beat growing faster. The footsteps got closer, and closer to me. They were heavy so I knew it was male. I expected to see Dorian but it was even worse.

"Anton." I whispered.

"Aww did you miss me?" He lightly chuckled as he emerged from the shadows. I pushed myself closer to the wall to try and get away from him but it was no use. He came closer to me and grabbed my chin turning my face so he could see my neck and I winced.

"So it's true." He sighed.

"What's true?" I said shakily because of the proximity of Anton's face to mine.

"That your the mate of Romulus. See the vamprism should be starting to take over even though you have another bite to go you should be feeling different things carvings for animal blood. Certainly not wanting to leave Dorian. But your body fights the vamprism like an infection."

I pulled my face away from his hand. Btu he just grabbed it again more harsher this time.

"Such a shame that Dorian gets you." He sighed and twirled a piece of my hair. "We could have had some real fun."

I tried pulling again but he just held my face and he sighed again.

"Dorian thinks it's fun to torture you like this but he's an idiot and can't even see that the vamprism is killing you."

"What?" I asked panicking now.

"Right now it is but if you were to turn into a vampire. The infection will win over the werewolf."

"If you want I could help you. I could stop it. But Dorian would be so angry with me but I just can't stay away from you. Your just so innocent and beautiful." He said while leaning closer to me. I was absolutely shocked at his kind words.

"Please don't." I said trying to move but it was no use. He had me exactly where he wanted me. He leaned even closer. I squirmed but he held me tighter.

"Shh Tara."

I stopped breathing.

"You called me Tara."

"I've always loved your name. I was absolutely disgusted when Dorian hanged your name. I personally wanted to keep you human. But this is as close as our partnership will get tonight."

He came close to me again lips almost touching. I could feel his hot breathe on my lips. Then he touched his lips ever so slightly. Then he started to move his lips faster, harder. Tracing his tongue across my bottom lip. But I wouldn't open for him. My mind was buzzing. I have a mate? Why is Anton being this way? It seems nothing like him. He moaned at my refusal and grabbed my side making me gasp. He smirked and plunged his tongue into my mouth, And he moaned again, and to my surprise I moaned against his lips I could feel his smile against my lips and he pulled away breathless.

"I knew I would get you to open up to me." He breathed.

"This will be our little secret Tara. Until tomorrow love."

I shivered at his words and watched as he dashed back up the chamber and he was gone. I slumped down in my chains and cried all hope was lost. Ladybird was gone. Dorian is going to marry me and turn me , and Anton thinks i'm his secret lover. I was actually in my own personal hell except this one had no hell fire or brimstone. The infection at my neck was getting worse it burned horribly. I could feel my temperature rising in a fever as the infection fought on. It felt like Dorian's 'love bite'. It burned horribly I could feel sweat coming down my face and I let out a raspy cough. Then I heard the door open again. My vision was getting blurry. I saw a figure come towards me.

It didn't look like Dorian or Anton this figure was massive not as in fat wise but in muscle. The figure came closer and it lightly touched my neck where the infection was bubbling, and pulled his hand away. Not in disgust but in disbelief and pity.

"Ohh Tara." The figure spoke sadness in it's husky voice. "What have they done to you? My beautiful Luna."

"W-who are you?" It came out as barely as a whisper. I felt like I was dying.

"Your savior love."

"Y-your an angel." I choked out

He chuckled lightly "Not an angel. I'm not sure that you could call me one of god's creature still."

"T-Then what are you?" My eyelids closing and my voice growing softer.

He touched my face lightly.

"Don't worry about it. You'll soon know everything that you desire and I will be back for you my love. Have faith. Now go to sleep. Your seeing things love."

And with that the figure was gone and I closed my eyes for what felt like the last time.