Chapter Three

A/N: Sorry for the wait and sorry the chapter is a little bit smaller than the last I kind of got side tracked because I was reading The mortal instruments City of glass and practice was just making me super duper tired. Thank you guys so much for all the comments and votes I really appreciate it. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol!! I also apologize if this chapter sucks I was trying to get it done and I needed inspiration I'm trying to be as descriptive as I can. So I hope you like it.

Enjoy.

I could see the flames rising above the tree lining as Anton carried me away from my home. The home I've always taken for granted by saying I want to leave it and never come back. I saw the smoke rise up to the sky like the essence of that house and whoever lived it was now leaving this earth. Leaving me. All I had left of home was the clothing on my back and I was certain that I wouldn't even home this for long. I felt abandoned and lonely and although it's been ten minutes I already feel home sick.

Anton lead the way through the forest with me slung over his shoulder like a freshly killed deer and his guards following suit. As I dangled from Anton's shoulders I noticed that the rest of the guards were looking at me like I was in fact a freshly killed deer and that they'll eat me in a second and I didn't like it.

"Anton." I said as innocently as I could muster.

"Yes little one?" Surprise leaking out with his words.

"How much farther?" I say like a little child. This made Anton smile.

"Why?" I could practically hear the smirk on his face as I bounced back and forth on his shoulders.

"Because the sooner we are there. The sooner these men of yours will stop looking at me like I'm a piece of meat!" I said harshly. Anton broke out into laughter.

"Little one I'm only carrying you like this because you would get sick at the speed we vampires go and you can't possibly walk that fast." Him and the others men laughed.

"I don't care if I get sick. I just want to get this over with and have that fucker kill me already. For him to know that there's absolutely nothing interesting about me!" The men stopped laughing at that but they still held their smiles.

"As you wish little one." Anton said with a smile tugging on his lips. With that he took off in a flash speeding past tree after tree after tree. The men followed Anton with perfect movements like his own. Anton's legs look like they weren't even moving they were moving so fast. I now was starting to feel nauseous looking at the fast moving ground underneath me.

So I closed my eyes for short second but that just seemed to make things worse! After a ride I thought would never come to an end. Anton abruptly stopped and dropped me onto the path way. I felt like I was going to throw up. I ran to a bush and tried puking but I haven't eaten this morning so all that came out was acid and bile.

I heard the men breakout into fits of laughter and Anton strolled over to me.

"I told you little one that you would become nauseous but did you listen to me?" He smiled showing his pristine white teeth.

For a creature who only drinks liquids that are crimson red you would think his teeth wouldn't be so white. I looked up at his face. I hadn't really noticed it before but he actually looked attractive. When I think of a vampire I remember all the myths and legends my mother told me about the vampires and the werewolves. That they looked like Satan's spawn.

In the legends the vampires had two rows of teeth and the were all razor sharp and they could take on two people at a time. Draining people's blood in a matter of seconds. They're eyes black as night. So black that there are no pupils. They're bodies deteriorating and cold as ice. Legend also says that these ugly creatures possess a power to hypnotize people and that's how they lure their prey in for the kill.