Chapter Sixteen

A/N: Hey guys sorry for any mistakes I'm on my phone because my computer is acting up. I'm trying to get the chapters up as soon as I can thats why they're so short. so I really hope you like it!! AHH we are almost to number one!"

Enjoy.

Tara P.O.V:

I awoke to the opening of a chamber door the burning sensation was some how gone but I was incredibly tired.

"It's time darling." Dorian purred making me sick to my stomach.

"And look your almost halfway to being a vampire. Look how pale you are." He said while lightly grasping my chin. I wanted to turn away from him but I was just to exhausted to care.

"Come it's time now. The sun is beginning to set. The blood moon will be here soon."

He unlocked my chains and I fell to the ground. He carefully picked me up and carried me in his arms and I fell asleep as we ascended the stairs back up top to the living.

Dorian P.O.V:

I felt a little bad for leaning her down there but I needed to show her I mean business and we had to prepare the alter and had many humans drained for her when she turns. I can't have her going on a rampage killing all my servants. I marched down the stairs to the human slave holder where she was held.

I had Anton go and she how she was progressing. Anton said that she looked like she was dying. So when I saw her look perfectly fine I was shocked Anton also said her body was fighting the vampirism. She looked completely tired.

"It's time darling." I purred "And look your almost halfway to being a vampire. Look how pale you are." I taunted not just to be mean but she was very pale like she had just died and was a ghost now.

She didn't say anything back so I just unhooked her chains and she slumped to the ground not even making a voice. Some people had a strong will with the vampirism but this was because Romulus soul was part of hers and he was protecting her.

I picked her up and carried her up the stairs preparing her for the ceremony.

Tara P.O.V:

I awoke again in the soft black sheets of Dorian's bed alone. I looked around the room the sun was setting. The door creaked open revealing Dorian in all black. If it wasn't for the certain situation. I would say that he looked pretty attractive.

"Where you going? A funeral." I muttered.

"Yes."

"Who's?" I asked completely confused.

"Yours. You will no longer be Tara Scott. Tonight you'll be Yvette Lioncourt."

I instantly froze, and darted towards the closet trying to hide. but Dorian beat me to it using his vampire speed to beat me.

"Where do you think your going princess?"

"I can't die! Please no! Please." I said with tears in my eyes groveling on the floor.

"You'll no longer be Tara. You'll be my beautiful Yvette from now on tonight." He said while holding my tear stained face in his cold hand. "That thirsts for blood my beautiful, beautiful Yvette. Evangeline! Come dress my beautiful bride!"

I watched in fear as a slender young woman walked through the bedroom door. She was obviously a vampire. She had snow white hair to go with her pale skin. Her fingers looked like they had been stretched out like the long legs of spiders. Her crimson red lips throwing off her entire white serene look even though she wore a black dress. The gown had a small train in the back with tiny intricate patterns in lace.

Evangeline was a long white dress.

"Why am I the only one in white?" I said as Dorian hauled me over to where Evangeline was.

"Because your our sacra-" Dorian cut off Evangeline's sharp raspy voice.

"Because you are the bride and once you drink from the cup of immortality and once I give you the last bite blood will soak your white dress showing your true nature and how blood thirsty of a vampire you'll be."

I shivered as the image of Dorian biting my neck and of me drinking human blood savagely looking for more.

"Now come. Let's get you ready for the ceremony my dear." Evangeline whispered her voice like a heavy smoker on the verge of death.

I watched as Evangeline's long fingers twirled around my brown locks.

"Your going to be a beautiful immortal. I can see it already. Once we get this horrid brown hair gone and peach skin."

"What will happen to me? Once he bites me." I whispered.

"Well first he'll drain your body of all life and you'll lay there on the slab dead. Then you'll feel yourself transition. Your beautiful brown eyes will become pure white. You'll be as blind as a bat and follow your other senses to Dorian and to the blood. Your hair will change to pitch black, and your skin will pale. All of the vampire council and people will gather to watch you transition on the alter."

"Oh." I paused "Evangeline if my hair will go black. Why is yours white?"

Evangeline took a long sigh. "Because I am a filthy hybrid half human half vampire. My days are almost coming to end."

"But you look only about twenty?"

"We hybrids age much faster. We have the beauty and hunger as vampires do. But we do get older like humans but at a much faster rate. We only last for a year or even a couple of months."

I got a horrific image of Dorian forcing himself on me, and making something like Evangeline.

"But why do you think of yourself as a filthy hybrid?"

"Because it is unnatural. I love being a vampire. But I hate my human side the side that shows compassion and love. It sickens me!"

Evangeline twirled pearls into my hair and while she put the intricate pearls in another question popped into my head.

"Why me?"

This took Evangeline aback.

"What?"

"Why me? Why did Dorian choose me? What purpose is there to turn me? Until two months ago he didn't even know I existed!"

"He did know you existed because of your father. Your father was part of a group of humans that tried to guard the remainder of people. Dorian tortured everyone of those men into giving up something. Your father gave up you, and when he heard you were the Alpha's mate. He had to have you."

"Who is Alpha everyone speaks about?"

"The Alpha Romulus. Now enough questions you'll have plenty of time to ask those in your eternity." She said while finishing the pearls and grabbed the dress.

The dress was so elegantly beautiful and simple it wasn't as long as Evangeline's black dress. It actually stopped at my knees . The white dress was pure silk and it hugged my body in such a sensual way it made me sick thinking of how Dorian will rip this off me and ravage me with his.

"Now it's time." Evangeline whispered opening the bedroom door.