Chapter Twenty Four

A/N: I'm so sorry about being so late. It really wasn't my fault!! Stupid Wattpad deleted this chapter twice!! I posted it and my friend posted it. But i eventually got it up!! YA!!! I want to give a big thanks to my friend Sarah Perez for helping me out and typing this whole thing i really hope you enjoy it, and if it doesn't make you cry try picturing yourself in her situation. Also this is not edited I just wanted up as quick as possible. Also sorry if you notice small changes to this chapter during the week I'm trying to edit it without taking it off.

Enjoy.

Chapter 24

The next morning I woke to an empty bed. He had left early this morning. How did he even sneak out? I was practically on top of him last night.

Then a small elderly woman with silver hair looking to be about her fifties came into the room. "Oh good you're up come darling Romulus is waiting for you."

I looked down at the only item of clothing I was wearing which was Romulus's ripped shirt. "But I don't have any clothes." I protested.

"Oh well that is a predicament. You can borrow a dress of mine." She said simply

 "Oh no I couldn't possibly borrow one of yours."

"Hush child. Now come with me and I'll get you ready to see him." she gestured towards the door of the bedroom. 

 I climbed out of the soft bed pulling the silk sheet with me, and dropped the shirt on the floor, careful to keep the sheet tightly wrapped around my body.  The woman grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bedroom doors, down the staircase to a hallway that led to her room. She pushed open the white door and led me inside.

The room was light peach color that bounced the sunlight from the windows all around the room, making it seem bigger than it was. The room contained two small beds and two oak wardrobes; each with intricate designs carved into the wood. The women went to one of the  wardrobes and picked out a peach colored dress with a flowered skirt and a low neck. "I wore this the night I met my mate." She smiled looked as if she was remembering the night. 

"Oh please I can't take this." I said backing away from the dress. 

 "It's alright Luna you're only borrowing it until I can make you some clothes."

 "But I don't even know your name! I can't just take something that significant to you!"

 "Oh my darling Luna. Trust me an old woman like me has enough memories to keep me warm at night. Besides the dress already did it's purpose. My name is Martha by the way. I'm the head maid of the household. Now come on let's try on the dress for size." Martha handed me the dress and I dropped the sheet. 

I started to slip on the dress when I realized something. "But wait! I haven't any corset or undergarments." I whispered the last word. Which seemed to really amuse Martha because she busted out into laughter, then quickly contained herself. 

" We aren't prudish people here Luna." She said with her hand over her mouth to contain her remaining giggles. "Now chop, chop.  Romulus gets very impatient when it comes to seeing his Luna."

 Immediately after i slipped on the silky dress,  Martha pulled me out of the room and down another hallway to yet another set of double doors.

 "My goodness how do you even remember which door is which?" i sighed in exasperation trying to remember where the front door even was.  Martha just laughed.

"When you've lived here as long as I have you learn a couple of things about this castle." She winked. She pushed the double doors open to reveal the castle's atrium. The sun shone through the glass roof of the atrium. There were exotic plants everywhere with even some I've never seen before. Martha walked me to the middle of the atrium where there was thousands of different species of flowers surrounding a small area where a table sat and Romulus was at the end of the table.