Chapter Twenty Six

A/N: Ok i'm sorry that you've waited so long and you got a crappy chapter for a reward, and let's face it this is kind of crap but it will get better. I just wanted to post this becuse i really didn't want to do one of those stupid author's notes. Because i really hate those, when they get you're expectations up making you think it's an actual chapter when it's not. But anyways i will be back but this story is kind of on hold until the end of school which is like in two weeks. Once finals are over then i'm all yours to write down all the chapter i wrote down in my notebook for tis story, and all my other new stories that i really want to share with you! So thank you so much for your paitence and make sure to leave your comments in the doobley doo.

Sorry Nerdfighter couldn't help it.

Enjoy.

Romulus P.O.V:

She moved restlessly through the night mumbling little things i could barely make out. But i couldn't sleep knowing that this whole time i hadn't taught her anything about the culture she was brought into. She was blinded by pure innocence, she knew nothing , and that's why she would get hurt. But no more starting tomorrow i will teach her the history of everything i know. She will also not be defenseless anymore, I'm going to teach her everything. I watched as she silently rolled towards me throwing her arms across my chest in exhaustion.

NEXT MORNING Tara P.O.V:

I woke to the soft pull of sheets from my body as Romulus rolled out of the bed.

"Why are you up so early?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes.

"Because we start training this morning."

"Training?"

"Yes, and also your lessons." Romulus said while slipping on his shirt.

"Your actually going to teach me about werewolves?" I said with a bright smile.

"Yes now come on my little trainee."

He tossed me a pair of tight pants the ones that fencers wear and a white blouse with riders boots.

"No frilly dresses?" I mocked.

Romulus smiled at that. "No. I don't think frilly dresses are right for such a robust woman such as yourself."

I smiled and quickly grabbed everything and walked to the bathroom again taking the sheet with me.

"Woman!Why do you insist on ruining our bed every morning and making Martha's life that much harder."

"Because my dear Roman I do not wish to plague your eyes with the tragedy as my body." I huffed again making my way to the bathroom until I felt the sheet tug from under my fingertips. I looked back to find Romulus's foot on the sheet holding it in place.

"Oh dear Tara you dear naked bodice would be a pleasure for this savage roman to bear witness to." I laughed and pulled the sheet again losing more of it to Romulus's pesky foot.

"You miss understand me I do not call you a savage roman. I called you Roman because it's short for Romulus. But although your hands have not done the foul deed. Your eyes are hungry and savage." I didn't want to show him anything and the bathroom was only a couple feet away but I believe this flirtation is giving him ideas.

"My dear, dear Tara my heart warms at the humbling nickname you have bestowed upon me. But you have no idea of how hungry this wolf is for just a glimpse at your ivory bodice."

His deep and hungry words made me shiver and heated my entirety. I looked at the door to the bathroom and back to Romulus who looked like he had a devious idea. He looked down at the sheet and bent down.