Chapter Eighteen

A/N: ok i updated sorry for any mistakes doing this in my phone lol What time zone are you guys in it interests me to know where everybody is and who's reading my story. Where are you from? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter !!! i will update soon!!

Enjoy.

I felt Dorian's lips slowly descend upon my neck. When I heard someone scream.

It was a blood curling scream coming from behind the massive cathedral doors, along with banging and crashing voices. Then the man with the trench coat stood up taking off the coat and speaking.

"Hello Dorian."

"Romulus." Dorian said with a growl.

Romulus was a very tall man with broad shoulders towering over everyone and everything. Although his chest was covered by clothing was carved from the marble from the heavens His jaw hard and set and masculine. His piercing jade green eyes looking like it can turn any woman to mush. He was absolutely irrevocably perfect.

The doors busted open revealing a man covered in blood. His clothes were torn and bloody, with large bite marks everywhere, and his arm was missing.

"The wolves are here." The man then dropped dead on the ground.

Romulus smirked. My lord his lips are amazing. His jade green eyes then set directly on me.

"I'm here for what's mine."

"You'll never live to see the day." Dorian snarled.

Then hundreds of werewolves bursted threw the doors and started tearing up the guests.

I saw limbs and heads fly everywhere an I tried to turn my face away but I couldn't move.

"Give me the girl!" Romulus boomed.

"She's mine!"

I knew that Dorian was a coward but never did I ever think he would send Anton to do his bidding for him.

"Anton! Go now! The blood moon is fading and I must complete the ceremony."

"You think your little henchmen can save you!" Romulus roared at Dorian. It was like two beasts fighting over a piece of meat.

Me.

Anton charged towards Romulus and even though I didn't even know the man I feared for his life.

Romulus just smirked as Anton charged him.

Anton sprung and as he did Romulus fisted his hand through Anton's chest stopping him immediately. Suspending him in mind air Romulus squeezes his black heart crushing it as Anton gasped.

Romulus yanked Anton's heart out of his chest and squeezed it in his hands. I watched as Anton sunk to his knees grasped his chest. Looking at Romulus who was towering over him Romulus whispered.

"That's for my brother."

My mind instantly flashed to the image of the mounted wolf head on Dorian's wall. Dorian must have lied about Romulus's brother killing his. He must have just had Anton kill him.

"What are you going to do now since your guard dog is dead." Romulus said while squeezing Anton's heart in his massive hands.

"If I'm going down. She's coming down with me!"

Dorian ripped the vines away from me and yanked me to him.

Everything felt as if it was going in slow motion.

Romulus rushed to me but it was already to late. Dorian had sunk his fangs into my neck to initiate the final bite.