Chapter Twenty Two

A/N: Sorry I took so long but school comes first! So I've decided that there will be no sequel because
One: I hate sequels can't stand them.
Two: I suck at making them because they suck so much.
But don't you all worry I'm not going anywhere there will be more stories I have SO. MANY in my notebook!! This story will soon be coming to an end. But you'll never guess the ending ;) This chapter is dedicated to one of the few treasured friends I have Chyna Parker.

(A/N: From 2015) Sorry everyone about this chapter being like half way deleted i had no idea this even happened until a few days ago and someone commented on it. Luckily i write everything down on paper first then type it or else this chapter would have been lost for good. It's also a good thing i'm a notebook whore haha. So sorry about that everybody. Now you can go back to enjoying this book or despising it. 

Enjoy.

Tara P.O.V:

As soon as Romulus left I darted up and started to look around the room. Everything was just so beautiful from the wood flooring to the bed lavished with fur and warm blankets. I walked around the room and gazed upon the two framed paintings in the room. One was of the crystal lake behind me. Illuminated by voluminous full moon that hung just above the trees. The next one was of a proud black wolf howling on a cliff looking down on a small village. The picture mesmerized me I couldn't tell if the wolf was alone in body but in spirit he looked contempt with that small village, liked he found something or someone.

I tore myself away from the paintings and headed towards a door which I assumed to be his bathroom. The walls were a light cream color and the tiles a dark brown.  There was a large mirror along the right side of the wall; and i gazed at myself. 

Somehow my hair was different, not like how i would've been if i turned into a vampire all white or raven black. It is the same color as when i was a human except it looked darker and even had more volume to it. It's like all the strain I've put on my hair for these past sixteen years have just vanished and it's brand new hair. My skin even looks different it's slightly darker not tan but it looks as though i didn't spend thirteen  or so years locked away in a house with only a few days out in the sun. I ran my right hand over my left wrist and felt the new baby soft skin under my fingertips. i couldn't beleive the sight in front of me not only was my hair and skin like brand new; my eyes however weren't mine. Not my human eyes. I use to have dull brown eyes but now their bright blue, not like Dorian's however, but kinder looking, full of life , they seemed almost electric. 

I peeled myself away from the image of the new found person standing in front of me and headed over to the massive bathtub. I stripped off my blood stained dress and stepped into the scorching waters. Letting it melt every worry or care away. 

When i felt my fingertips start to prune i decided that it was time to get out of the carefree hot water, and back into the problem soaked reality. i found myself a soft towel on one of the counters and wrapped myself in it and went back into the bedroom. Only to find Romulus laying on the bed watching me. 

"I was hoping to join you. But you looked so content in there i didn't ant to spoil your moment of bliss."

 i clutched my towel tighter together and stepped back as he walked closer to me. He reached his large hands out and grabbed my arms pulling me closer to him. He rubbed his rough hands down my arms and to my complete surprise i purred under his touch. 

"Come to bed Tara." He said in a gentle voice.

"No" I shook my head trying to pry myself from the warm, glossy spell his roaming hands were weaving.

"You know that's not what i mean Tara." 

"I don't know anything about you of course i'm not going to come into bed with you."  I barked at him.

"You will know everything about me in time as i will know everything about you in due time as well." He grabbed my arms and pulled me to his warm chest and lifted me up carrying me bridal style to his bed, all the while i'm still wrapped in my towel. He pulled back the furs and placed me underneath them. I clutched onto my towel with all my might as i watched him walk to the other side of the bed pulling back the covers.

"What are you doing?" i said with a hint of panic in my voice.

"Going to bed ."He said simply climbing underneath the furs right beside me.

"You cant sleep here!" i squeaked.

"Oh? And why can't i? It's my bed."

I didn't reply because he was right i had no say in where he could or couldn't sleep. So i rolled myself away from Romulus still holding onto my towel and scooted as far away from him as i could. Minutes later i heard Romulus snuffle under the furs then i heard his soft breathing and knew he was asleep; and in a few more minutes i drifted off to sleep as well.