Chapter Twenty Nine

A/N: okay I know this chapter is super short but this is all I could get out. I'm having serious block and at this point in the story I've realized I don't really like it so I think I'm going to rewrite it. I think it'll be so much better that way would you guys hate me if I did rewrite it? Because at this point I feel like nothing makes sense. Ya know? And when I do rewrite it some things will be different, but a lot will probably be the same so comment on what you think about the whole rewriting thing. I have other stories if you guys still want to read something of mine. Everything I write though is different genres so ya. Comment if you want to read something else of mine and comment on the rewriting thing, because honestly I don't like my story anymore.
Thanks.

Enjoy.

Romulus tilted my head to the side and continued to kiss my neck. He hiked me up a little bit higher on his torso so he could kiss down the gap between my breasts. I fisted my hands in his still damp hair bringing him closer to me as he began unraveling the strings to my corset. But when I felt it fall slightly I grabbed it and pushed it against myself.

"What's wrong? You don't want to?"

"No." I shook my head and smiled. "I'm not ready for that much yet, but I would love to keep kissing you."

"Shall we go inside where it's warm?"

I looked up at the night sky all the stars where out and the moon was shining brightly shining down upon us turning the water into a gleaming pool of beauty and serenity, and the most beautiful thing in the water was him. His light brown hair looked even lighter from the moon light that illuminated every crevice and scar on his beautiful body. I gazed down at everything in front of me and ran my hand down his chest again like I did the first time I laid with him.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered softly hoping he didn't hear my confession.

He smiled brightly and placed my hand over his heart and put his hand over mine.

"I am not as beautiful as you because only your impossible beauty can make my heart beat like this."

I was still wrapped around his torso with my legs, and I wrapped my arms around his neck laying my head on my arm.

"Take me home." I whispered.

"As you wish." Romulus carried me out of the water and through the forest back to the front door of the castle. We tracked drops of water everywhere as he carried me up the stairs of the castle and through all the many hallways until we got to our room.

His chest was warm and kept me from being cold until he put me down, then I started shivering. Romulus immediately went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel wrapping it around me. he rubbed my shoulders with his big hands trying to warm me up.

"We got to get out of these wet clothes." I said breaking the somewhat awkward silence between us.I started walking towards the bathroom and closed the door. Letting out a puff of air in frustration. I lightly banged my head against the door. "You are an idiot." I repeated to myself. I reached back for the strings of my corset and started to pull them to untie it when it got stuck. i silently cursed to myself and then turned around and opened the bathrrom door slightly. "Romulus?"

"Yes?"

"Can You? Umm.." I turned around and showed him the corset strings.

"Of course." He said in a low voice.

His fingers were warm against my cold, wet skin. I felt every string that he pulled to undo until the corset finally fell and I caught it with my hands. I turned back to him, and looked him in his deep green eyes.

"Thank you." As I was making my way to the bathroom Romulus stopped me and handed me one of his shirts.

I laughed "You know I should really make some new clothes and stop using your men's clothes."

"No. I love you in my clothes. I don't know what it is but your natural beauty just shines. Maybe because your naturally suppose to be mine."

I smiled at the thought and held the shirt a little bit tighter.