Chapter Ten

A/N: Ok I did a double update as promised lol I really hope you guys enjoy the chapter and always remember to vote and comment it's so awesome to like show my parents and be like guess what? I'm a writer bitches!! Lol and yes I do show my parents this lol. But we aren't prudish people so ya lol. Please read the author note at the bottom.

Enjoy.

As I descended the stairwell I saw Dorian and Anton. My stomach wrecked at the site of him. How could someone do that to another person and still have the same smirk he had on when he took her away.

When Dorian and Anton finally saw me with only the robe on their eyes looked like they're eyeballs were about to pop out of their sockets. Good. Because this will be the last time they'll ever see me may as well make a show out of it.

I popped the robe open a little bit more. Showing some of my cleavage as I descended the stairway. I came face to face with Dorian and wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and molded my lips to his. Letting him slip his tongue in my mouth to venture around my mouth. He pulled away from me breathless.

"My god I should bite you more often Yvette." Dorian said still breathing heavily.

"I just wanted to show you how much I appreciated what you did to me last night." I winked at him.

Anton didn't seemed fazed by Dorian changing my name. " So you finally got her into bed. Willingly? If I may be bold enough to ask."

I looked toward Dorian seeing worry in his eyes. I clenched the bile that was rising in my throat from kissing him. I raised my hand to his sculptured face cupping it gently.

"There were some complications at first but in the end I couldn't stay away from that skillful tongue."

I heard Dorian gasp at my words and he kissed me again. I pulled away seeing Anton clench his jaw.

"Jealous Anton?" I said with a smirk.

"Never my lady. Why just last night I had a juicy captive. You remember her don't you? Yes well she put up one hell of a fight before I burned her alive."

I felt my stomach drop like a thousand ton weight.

"Anton." Dorian said in a firm voice. "There's no reason to talk about the dead like that. She learned her lesson and ensured the rest of the captives their fate."

Anton nodded and headed towards the doorway. "Until tonight my lord."

"What's happening tonight?" I asked as innocently as I could muster.

Dorian shifted uncomfortably. "Just a hunt."

"What kind of hunt Dorian?"

"A hunt for food. For humans."

I couldn't take it anymore I felt sick. I fell to my knees. "Why do you need more humans?" I asked gasping.