Chapter Twelve

A/N: Omg!!! THIS BOOK IS NUMBER NINE ON THE VAMPIRE CATEGORY AND I'M JUST LIKE HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS!!! AHHHHH I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW IT'S JUST BREATHTAKING SEEING ALL YOUR GUYS SUPPORT AND THIS BOOK WOULD BE NOTHING Without YOU GUYS!! and JUST THANK YOU SO MUCH!! OK IM GOING TO TAKE IT OFF CAPS NOW LOL. I really hope you like the chapter and it's gonna get even better!! So keep up the votes and comments!! I'm even getting excited about this!! Ahh ok i'm done lol Sorry it took so long I got really busy and couldn't find time to type lol

Enjoy

Dorian's POV:

My men and I rode to the castle and the closer we got the more excited I became. I finally found a way to defeat Romulus and the entire werewolf army and I got a mouthwatering woman out of it. Too bad Romulus will never know what she looks like. The poor bastard.

We finally arrived at the castle just before nightfall. I dismounted my horse with a hint of glee. Besides defeating Romulus I really do care for Yvette and if yesterday morn was any indication she wanted me also. I can see it now the final bite and she flings herself at me finally giving into me to let me ravish her the way I've always wanted to.

I dismissed Anton and my men and strode up to the castle's grand doors. Yvette was probably pining over my arrival. Won't she be glad to see me sooner than expected. I opened the doors expecting Yvette to be waiting in the parlor playing the piano but I heard no music.

Maybe I was a lucky bastard and she was already awaiting me up in the bedroom. I dashed up the stairs to vampire speed and almost smashed the doors open . But no Yvette.

"Yvette!" I called but no answer.

"Ladybird!" she didn't answer either.

I ran down the staircase and into the servant's quarters.

"Ladybird! Yvette! Where the fuck are you!" I shouted threw the servant's quarters scaring some of the servants but I couldn't care less. I was on the verge of killing everyone to find out where Yvette was.

"Cara!!" I shouted for one of the slaves who usually talked with Ladybird.

"Yes my lord?" She said in a small voice. Cara was a small and fragile girl about nineteen. She has pale blond hair and grey eyes. We captured her from a village she put up such a fight we had to drain her and then bring her to the castle where one of our witches healed her. From some reason she's always been a little off since then.

"Where is Ladybird, and Yvette!"

"I do not know my lord. I saw them going for a stroll then they went to the stables and was talking with someone. Maybe she just wanted some fresh air."

"Who was she talking to?"

"I think they were talking to that darling Nicolas over there."

"Nicolas." I growled. I knew already that Ladybird and Nicolas were werewolves so it's no shock to me that they would help Yvette escape. I never wanted Nicolas and Ladybird here but for awhile they made pretty good guard dogs. Now I have the best excuse to kill them both. I can't kill Yvette though in some deep part of me in do love her. But I don't love her. I love the Yvette part of her the soon to be vampire queen. The one who will help me end the rein of werewolves. But I can't stand the Tara part of her. The sweet and innocent girl who is by destiny the future Luna of Romulus.

I found Nicolas sitting in the stables it looked like he was awaiting my return. Ready to fight .

"Nicolas!" I shouted while walking towards him.

"Yes my lord."

"Where have Yvette and Ladybird gone?"

"I do not know sir."