Chapter Seven

A/N: Wow 6,000 reads thank you guys so much ugh this is more than I could ever hope for. when I saw that i was like yippie!! and jumping around everywhere and doing fist pumps and knee slides lol it was a happy moment for me. If you guys ever wanna make fan art for this story or anything you guys are more than happy to it would be so awesome! But that's only if you want lol. I have been reading this book called After it's here on wattpad it's like super good but it's about Harry Styles lol. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter I have a lot of ideas up in my head and can't wait to write them all down! Also i wanna say sorry if anything isn't historically accurate. Lol Make sure to keep voting and commenting absolutely love your comments they are hilarious and inspiring!

Enjoy.

I ascended the staircase as gracefully as I could. Feeling like I was being exposed to everyone as i walked in the short red toga down the golden staircase. I made my way down to the foyer where Dorian was waiting with his hand outstretched waiting for me to place mine in his. It took me all my might not to spit in that hand but eventually I placed my hand in his hand and smiled politely at him.

He led me towards the dining room. I passed by twelve guards just alone in the foyer and the parlor to the dining room. I have to know this place in and out if i want to escape with my life and seek refuge with the werewolves.

We entered in the dining room and I stopped dead in my tracks. The whole dinning room had animal pelts everywhere and heads of animals mounted on walls. The animals were in a mass variety from lions to elephants to bears and also monkeys and full snake skin's. There was even a full bodied Siberian tiger in the corner of the room. The room smelled heavily of formaldehyde it made me sick to my stomach. I haven't even seen the whole castle yet and I can tell this is going to be my least favorite room along with Dorian's room which I hope to never venture into. Most of the animals were mounted on wood plaques but at the top of where Dorian's chair was. The head of a wolf on a gold plaque and on the plaque in small cursive letters is the word "Lycanthrope" I knew that word. It was Latin for werewolf. I stare at the plaque and don't even notice the beautiful platters filled with exotic food and elegant dishes laid around the table. I just kept starring at the wolf.

I feel Dorian's presence behind me.

"Filthy creatures aren't they?"

"What?" I say breaking out of the trance I was in.

"They're filthy creatures." Dorian said pointing towards the plaque. "That one right there killed my brother in battle. So I chopped off his head and mounted him. Reminding me of why I fight them everyday." His blue eyes filled with hatred and anger.

"Now sit." He ordered.

I give him a rebellious look and cross my arms over my chest and hold my chin up high.

"Tara. You will sit you so help me. I will." I cut him off.

"Or what? You'll whip me again! Go right ahead! I couldn't give a damn! My back is already an open wound because of you! Or will you kill me? If so than do it! Do it right now right here!"

He starts moving forward towards me my heart stops beating as his face is just inches from mine.

"No. I think whipping you or killing you is to merciful I shall do something much worse. Something that will question your rebellion against me dear Tara." His blue eyes burning with lust and desire.

"And what might that be?" I say weakly.

"This." He leans his head in and molds his cold lips against mine. I try to push against his chest to get him off me. But he was to strong for me he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his tongue sliding against my bottom lip trying to gain access.

I could feel his marble hard length against my hip. I gasped as I felt his length throb against me straining against his trousers. He smirked against my mouth and plunged his warm tongue into my mouth. His tongue grazing hungrily over mine in an effort to get a reaction out of me.

He pushed me against the table his tongue invading my senses. I felt like I was drowning in a deep pool lust, desire, and raw passion. He started grinding his hips into me. He moved one of his hands from the small of my back and grasped my breast. Rubbing my already taunt nipple through the thin material of the dress with his thumb.

I tried controlling my body resisting it to react to his touch. But I couldn't help it. I felt myself going wetter as he kissed me harder.

Then the door to the dining room opened.

"Master Dorian." A voice said.

Dorian snapped his head up. "What?!" He voiced boomed through the whole castle.

"Master a slave has been caught trying to escape. We would like to know what you want us to do about it." The guard said.

Dorian sighed and then smiled at me." Would you like to know what we do to escapees around here?"

I didn't answer. I don't want to know because if I do then I'll be more frightened to leave this place which I know I have to. Especially if he's going to do what he just did right now again. Dorian pulled my hand and lead me to outside the front of the castle villa were people were surrounding the guards who were surrounding one girl. The escapee. She was slim you could tell she was very underfed and mistreated already. She had short black hair and blue eyes you could tell she would be beautiful if she wasn't beaten and dirty with mud staining her beautiful face. She was shaking in complete terror because she knew that what she had done was wrong and she probably just saw an opportunity and she took it not thinking the consequences through. Standing next to her was Anton the bastard that killed my mother, burned down my home and brought me here. I wanted to kill him so badly but only when the time was right.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Dorian said with a mocking voice. He descended down the staircase leaving me at the top so he could go closer to the girl.

"What is your name dear child?" He said with an smooth and cold voice. It made me shiver.

The girl looked up at him with defiance in her blue eyes and she spat at his face. I inhaled a sharp breath and turned away not wanting to see what happens next.

"Fahr zur Hölle" the girl said in a German accent.

I only speak a little German because my family is not native to Germany. But I knew what she said to Dorian. Go to hell.

Dorian and his men laughed as his whipped the spit off his face. Then smacked her across the face. Leaving a huge red mark.

"You have a strong spirit child but I think that I know of a way to diminish it." He said while looking at Anton who had a smile on his face. I didn't know what he meant at first but then realization hit me like a brick in the face.

"No!" I shouted and all eyes were on me including Dorian's. Uh oh this isn't going to be good for me.

"You stay out of this! You already know what your standards of punishment are in this castle!" The girl looked at me shimmering eyes and in her eyes I could see she was thanking me. For at least trying and not sitting idly by as she was given her punishment.

Anton looked pleased as Dorian shouted at me. The sick bastard. He loved watching people grovel at his feet but what he loved more was punishing the people who wouldn't.

"Now as I was saying." Dorian let out a deep breath. "Your punishment will be to spend the rest of your life as Anton's personal slave. You will be as loyal as a spaniel to him and will even be honored when he asks you to go on your knees and suck his cock for him. You will never see  sunlight again and  any hope of escaping will be diminished the first time you step into his chambers. It'll be like being a part of Anton's little harem." Dorian laughs and Anton does to. The girl  just looks down in defeat. She's lost the war. I realize now that this will be exactly what I look like if I try to escape from here and fail.

"Now Anton go take your prize back to your chambers and show her what happens when you try to escape from Lioncourt castle."

The girl's eyes widened as Anton threw her over his shoulder and carried her away I could still here her screams ringing in my ear as the crowd disbanded and Dorian came up to my side and whispered in my ear.

"I wish I could do to you what Anton is doing to her right now. Maybe even right here." He hotly whispered in my ear.

I bolted into the caste trying to make it up the stairs to lock myself away in a room. But Dorian beats me with his vampire speed and I know I'm screwed.