Chapter Nine

A/N: Holy crap 13.3 thousand reads!! Ahhh lol so happy about this story and it's only nine chapters!! Well I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please, please continue to vote and comment you have no idea how nice it is to look at my emails and see all these awesome comments!! So please keep doing that. And once again I'm only human and I know this is probably not historically accurate and probably full of mistakes but I'm only human lol.

Enjoy

I awaken to a cold and empty bed with a soggy pillow underneath me where I have stained it with my tears last night because of what Dorian had done to me. I feel so used and so worthless. And to top it off my body enjoyed it. I had no idea that vampire bites could make a person feel... so hot and ignited. I also had know idea that it could make you putty in your captors hands! My mind was telling me to kick him off and beat him senseless for touching me like this.

But my body wanted him to do much more than he did last night. I was ready for him to take me right then and there. I would do anything for him in that moment just to make him to stop the scorching fire that was coursing through my body. It felt so intense. The way his rough tongue glided over me. Sending waves of pleasure through me, and how his cold lips felt like soothing ice against my hot body. Shivers ran through me as I thought more of last night and how Dorian paid homage to me in the sea of blackened sheets.

I heard the door knob twist and instantly pretended to be asleep. I heard their footsteps coming closer to the bedside as I closed my eyes tighter.

They were right next to me now. I could hear their breathing.

"Miss Tara? Are you awake?" Ladybird said softly.

"Ladybird is that you?" I said weakly.

"Yes miss Tara. It's me."

I looked up at Ladybird only to find that her face was covered in tears.

"Ladybird! What happened? What did they do to you?"

"They did nothing to me miss Tara. But.."

"But what? Ladybird speak!"

She took a long inhale through her nose to compose herself. "That pig! He killed her!"

"Who?"

"Anton! He killed that girl in the most brutal way possible! He raped her, whipped her, drank from her, and when she barely had any life left. He burnt her alive"

I covered my mouth in a gasp and I felt tears brimming my eyes for the girl I didn't know. "That's... so .. awful!"

"Tara you have to leave. Tonight."

"Tonight?!"

"Yes it will be the best time. You have to go to the werewolves tonight and tell them what the vampires have done."

"You say you as in your not coming with me."

"No I'm not. I cannot leave. I have nothing anymore."

"Ladybird we have each other. I'm not leaving you here with these monsters!"

"Yvette! Are you up yet my dear." I heard Dorian shout from down the stairwell .

"Yvette?" Ladybird asked with curiosity brimming her voice.

"Oh Ladybird. It was horrible first Dorian bit me then while I was in that state. He changed my name and took advantage of me."

"He bit you?!" Ladybird growled.

"Yes."

"Tara if he bites you two more times you will turn into him! You cannot let him bite you again. We must leave tonight I will tell you the plan later."

"Alright."

"Yvette don't make me come and get you!" Dorian shouted again.

"We must make him think you enjoyed every second of last night and that you want to be here. Then he'll trust you to be here by yourself and be awaiting his return."

"Alright."

"Come put this on."

She hands me a silken robe and I descend the stairwell with only the robe and nothing else trying to make the image of a woman who never wants to leave.

Until tonight.

A/N: Sorry it was short but I just had to get this up. Lol I'll hopefully be posting another chapter soon this weekend so I can make up for my tardiness.