Chapter Fourteen

A/N: I'm SO SORRY!!! I haven't updated!! lol I've just been so busy!! Ugh sorry for any mistakes in here I did half on my phone and half on my computer. so I really hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

Enjoy.

Ladybird P.O.V: 

I watched as Dorian flung Tara over his broad shoulder, and in a flash took her back to the place where we had just escaped from. Only hours ago. Romulus would be so disappointed in me. For failing I could never even go back to the pack because of this failure. But I must. I must go back I have to tell him of my failure. He needs to know what happened maybe he can even get her back and end this atrocious war. Once and for all.

As I was about to turn my from the gruesome scene below me in the trench. When I saw Anton just standing there staring at me. When I finally locked eyes with him. He smirked and blew a kiss and sprinted off into the forest back to the castle. I instantly panicked thinking of all the brutal ways Dorian could be torturing Tara. Maybe he even has Anton helping him. I sprinted toward the direction of the castle not caring if Romulus exiled me for failing to keep Tara safe. I needed to help her, and this was the only way.

"Must go to Romulus! Faster! Faster!" My wolf screamed at me.

"Yes I know! I'm going as fast as I can!" I shouted back.

"Let me help!" She shouted .

"Alright."

I let my wolf fully take over my body. Making my eyes go black. She jolted with adrenaline through the forest. She dodged tree after tree after tree. She leaped over bushes and other shrubs and plants.

"Almost there I can feel it!" she shouted.

I could feel it to. I could feel the presence of other wolves near by.

Then she stopped. I got control again of my body and saw exactly why she stopped. There was a pair of dark blue eyes glowing in the bushes near by. Growling and snarling at me blue eyes turning black. The wolf reached through my mind link.

"TRESPASSER! Where have you come from? And why do you reek of the scent of decaying flesh only known as vampires!" His booming voice vibrated through my mind.

That voice. That deep and raspy voice that made me weak to my knees there was only one person who could make me feel like that with only his delicious voice. My mate.

"TRESPASSER!" He shouted again.

"Yes?" I said weakly trying to not come off as a threat.

"Why do I smell vampire on you?"

"I escaped." The words slipped out of my mouth in a tremble. Wait why am I trembling? This is my mate! The love of my life! The only man I've cared about in the whole world. He should have already smelled my real scent. Or unless he cant smell it over the stench of vampire on me.

"Where did you escape from?!" His patience running thin.

"the vampire's castle. I am lycanthrope not a spy."

"Prove it!" He shouted.

I sighed and shifted to my human form letting my blond hair cascade down my bare back. Not caring if he sees me under dressed this was the only way to prove to him that I was no threat and that I was his mate. As I became fully human. I watched as his black eyes widened with shock and realization.