Chapter Five

A/N: OMG I got to A thousands reads!!!! Ahhh!!! Super happy thanks you guys for reading!! I seriously thought this story would be just something were only two people read it. LOL So I really hope you like this chapter i thought this song at the side fit really good with this chapter. Again i hope you like it and i hope some questions you guys had cleared up lol.

Enjoy.

"And now I finally have you. My sweet Tara Scott and you'll be mine forever." He said with a sickening sweetness to his voice.

"Like hell!" I said while jutting my knee into his groin and took off running. I heard him hit the floor. I ran past the front door and made it outside only to be stopped by an army of vampire men.

"Where do you think your going Miss Scott?" One of them asked.

"Any where but here." I said trying to jump off the side of the stairs where the vampire army weren't standing.

But I was stopped by a set of hands on my shoulders. I instantly stopped and knew I was in deep trouble. The hands quickly turned me to face their owner. It was the man in the parlor. Oh crap I'm really in trouble now.

He looked over to his men his blue eyes filled with rage. He looked like he wanted to beat me right then and there. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the impact of his hand.

But nothing happened. I looked up at him and he was smiling his wicked grin.

"What are you smiling about. I thought you were the one who just got kneed in the groin."

His smile instantly dropped. Then in a sudden swiftness he lifted me up and flung me over his shoulders. Making all of his men cheer in triumph.

He closed the doors and carried me up one flight of stairs kicked open a door and flung me onto a soft bed. I looked back at him in sheer terror. He looked even more pissed off then he did the first time.

"How dare you insult me in front of my men like that!" He yelled

I scooted away from him even farther to where I was hitting the bed frame and couldn't go any farther.

"I could have killed you for doing a stunt like that! A slave disobeying its master and injuring their master all in five minutes! By law I was suppose to murder you right then and there!

He shouted at the top of his lungs. "Now your going to pay. I didn't want to mark you like this yet but you leave me no choice. I have to show you who's the master of the house."

He grabbed me from the bed and hauled me towards the front of it placing me right in between him and the front of the bed. I was shaking so hard I thought I was moving the earth. He was going to turn me into a vampire he was going mark me as part of his clan and his property.

He went to his massive wardrobe and pulled out rope and a whip. I instantly started shaking even harder. He wasn't going to mark me as a vampire he was literally going to mark me. With a whip.

He came closer to me holding the whip in front of my face. I flinched back.

"You have to pay Tara. It's the way of our kind. Your rebellious and feisty now but by the end of this month you will be submitted into the perfect slave and know everything there is to know about our kind." He snarled.

 He turned me so my back was facing his chest and he bounded my wrists to the bed poles. I could hear him unraveling the whip he came so close to me I could feel the prickle of his breathe on my neck his hands trailed the length of my back caressing my shoulders and lightly squeezing my butt. I gasped.

"Just get on with it you pig! You feel so high and mighty because you hold the whip in your hand. Just wait I won't stop! I won't stop trying to get away from you! If it means taking my own life then so be it! Now get over with it so I can start planning my revenge against you. For god's sakes I don't even know your name and you think you can touch me as if I was your own personal mistress!"

"My name is Dorian. Sweet Tara  and I can do whatever I please with your body because now it belongs to me!" He hissed and snaked his hands around to my front cupping my breasts. I gasped trying to wriggle away from his hold.

He placed his lips behind my ear nudging my head to the side and traveled kisses down to my collarbone sending shivers through my body.

"Now we have bargaining chip." He smiled and pulled away from my neck.

"Go to hell." I snarled at him.

"Oh honey the pain your about to feel is going to be much worse than hell. But if you give yourself to me now. I'll take your submission as a consolation  prize." He said hotly.

"I'd rather be whipped bloody." I said coldly.

"That's your loss my dear." He said sounding irritated.

He roamed his hands over my back again and ripped the back of my dress showing bare flesh. He untangled the whip again and I did a silent prayer.

"God if your watching please give me strength to get through this."

He pulled the whip back and said "God can't help you now darling." And with that he crashed the whip against my bare back.

I screamed a blood curdling  scream. He threw the whip back again and crashed it again on my bare back. I could hear my flesh ripping under the force of the whip. He kept crashing the whip back onto my back until it felt numb. I tried to silence my screams but it didn't seem to work. I felt like a mare who was dying and it's master still thrashing the mare to go on.

As Dorian crashed the whip onto my back he said something but I could barely hear it over my screams.

"You will obey me!"     Thrash.

"You will respect me!"     Thrash.

"You will submit to me!    Thrash.

I don't know how I even managed the strength to keeping standing through the beating. Maybe god was with me and he was helping me keep my strength to stand. To prove to Dorian that I could take anything he throws my way.

Dorian threw one more slash onto my back and walked over to me and untied my hands. I immediately crashed to the floor onto my knees.

"Good that's the place you should be." Then he whispered into my ear. "Forty lashes. That's more than your father could handle when I beat him to a pulp. He could barely handle ten. Your a strong willed girl but eventually I'll break you." He said with a smile and walked out of the room.

I walked over to the bathroom which had a wall mirror that was on the far side of the bathroom wall and saw my back was torn to shreds. Some even reaching as high as my neck. They covered my whole entire back. I grabbed a cloth and got it went and reached to my back to clean the wounds. I winced in severe pain as I washed the wound out.

I managed to clean all of the wounds and walked over to the bed. I couldn't sleep there not after what just happened the nightmares would be so intense that I won't be able to sleep. I spotted a love seat by a large window. I tried the window but it was locked. It's not like I could have escaped anyway I'm to weak to run or hide and besides they'd sniff me out because of my open wounds.

I carefully placed myself upon the love seat and stared out the big window. I need a plan of revenge and I need a way out of here. I'd really hoped it wouldn't have gotten down to this. But it's the only way to escape even though it may lead me to only shreds of my dignity left after I escape. But at least I'll be free. And the only way to be free is to become Dorian's slave and become obedient to his ever waking command. 

I looked out to the full moon. The werewolves would be roaming the grounds of they're lands. They're land that had no vampire in sight sounded like heaven to me. Maybe when I have escaped I could make it over to there. But for now I must wait.

All good things come to those who wait. Even revenge.