Chapter Eleven

A/N: Alright people get ready because here's a special treat for all of you and i think you've all been waiting for this!! It's kinda short but it's really good. And Bless Edmund if your reading this you better comment! Lol!!

Enjoy.

Dorian's POV:

We had found a small village filled with survivors on the outskirts of the castle walls. Stupid humans making a home so close to the walls.

My men and i erupted through the village. Screams of terror filled the air and i watched as women grabbed their childeren and ran into the forest lining while some of the men stayed back to try and defeat us. I watched as a couple with a baby kissing each other goodbye for the last time.

"Alright quadernt three you take the women and childeren and bring them back to the castle. My quarderent and quaderent two kill the fighgters and try to save some for the rest of the people back home."

All the men smiled and licked their lips. some dismounted they're horses while others rode into the forest lining in search of the women and childeren.

I watched as my men slaughtered the defending men with their bare hands. I took a long inhale of the air as the first throat was cut. Soon my beautiful Yvette will love to come and join us in this beautiful slaughter. I can see here now swiftly cutting a man's throat drinking their blood to her hearts content. The bite and the wine are just the first steps to her transformation.

Tomorrow night I will give her the second one and then at the ceremony I'll give her the final bite and she'll be mine all mine. Romulus won't be able to touch her and he won't want to because she's a vampire and it's against everything he stands for. It'll break his pathetic heart to see her as a vampire. And the werewolf empire will come crumbling down and we will win the war and soon the world!

"My lord!" Anton shouted breaking me out of my thoughts.

"What is it?"

"Aren't you going to join us? They taste best when they have their adrenaline pumping." He said with a smirk. "Or is there only one mortal you want?"

"There's only one reason why I want her. To bring down the werewolf empire by making Romulus's mate a vampire." I dismounted my horse and walked straight for the girl hidden in the corner.

"Hello love."

she cowered even farther in the corner.

"Now now love don't make this even harder than it needs to be." I reached out for her and grabbed her and I was about ready to sink my teeth into her juicy neck. when all of a sudden I heard a thunderous roar.

"My lord! What is it?" One of my men shouted.

"Wolves! Fucking wolves."

And in that moment I saw a massive black wolf carrying what looked like one of my men. The wolf tossed it to the side like an old rag doll. And I watched as the rest of his pack followed behind him with more of my men in their filthy mouths.

The wolves crushed the men in their mouths and threw them to the side like Romulus did with the other and then they changed in their human forms. Not caring if they were completely vulnerable because they had no ounce of clothing on. Savages.

"Romulus dear friend."

"Dorian." He said with a gruff voice.

"What do I owe the honor of this rude interruption of our meals."

"This is not your land Dorian."

"Sure it is Romulus the humans just thought that they were safe outside the castle walls. But we just thought we would pop in for a bite and tell them that this is still our land no matter what you say." I looked at Anton to mentally tell him to have the other troops look for the women and children.

"You won't find them." Romulus said with a smirk.

"What?" Surprise evident in my voice.

"You won't find the women or children their all safe on Lycanthrope land."

I growled at him and he just smirked.

"You don't frighten me Dorian. There's nothing in this world that you can do to hurt me. And you know that."

I growled at him again and so did Anton. I waved for the rest of my men to retreat back to the castle. And looked back at Romulus's smirking face.

"We'll see Romulus by the next blood moon. You'll be nothing!" I hissed and caught up with my men back to the castle.

The one good thing about this encounter was that I get to see Yvette even sooner than I expected. Maybe ill even bite her again tonight.