Chapter 1

Why. Everybody ask a question some are the same with other people some different.We ask questions because sometimes we don't understand things but my question is why did they do it they knew I was gonna get hurt but they did it. I was broken,hurt,my heart was shattered into tiny little pieces the pain I suffered because of them was something I cannot put words into it but the joy they brought into my life was the best thing I experience.

Love it can make you the most happiest person in the whole world but there is a price like everything in this world has a price but this price is the most painful thing in the whole world. heartbreak it rips your heart to shreds it makes you go crazy you ask yourself the only question running in your head why did they break your heart.

Pain. There is two kinds of pain physical and emotional. If I were to choose which is the most painful thing in the whole world its emotional because it is not easily healed because its in your heart. The heart is the most fragile thing in the world if you give it to someone be sure that they will catch you because if they won't catch you then you will fall into the world of heartbreak believe you do not want to experience it.

Betrayal. Betrayal can't happen if you did not trust someone. If you have been betrayed you will have a hard time trusting someone with anything you have.

Me I have felt Love,and joy and I have suffered heartbreak,and betrayal from my own blood. I use to think before that heartbreak and moving on was easy but its far very far from that only the one with a strong heart can do that and I am one the people who have been heart broken and betrayed by their own blood and I am the one with the strong heart.

I am gonna tell you people the story of how I got my heart broken and how I got betrayed by my own blood.

Flashback
It's Christmas the time of the year where people all around the world gets to spend time with their family or friends but me I don't have any friends and my mom and dad have a week off they chose to use it as a vacation for the two of them in Hawaii instead of spending it with me and my older brother and my girlfriends or people know them as Fifth Harmony are spending time with their family so I am not angry at them as I am angry at my parents.

I am now alone at this house cause my brother left earlier because he said that he is spending time with his girlfriend parents for breakfast.

I got of my bed and went to eat my breakfast while playing the song "Fall for you by Secondhand Serenade." As I finish eating I called my brother because I wanted to hang with him I check the time and its 11:00 a.m. they should be done by now. I called him and he answered the fifth beep.

Y/N: Hey bro when can you come home? I want to play tekken 6 with you. I said through the phone.

Y/B/N (your brother name) :Sorry bro I won't be home until tomorrow my girlfriend wants me to spend the whole Christmas day with her family but I can cancel it and spend it with you bro."my brother said. I really love him he cares for others he knows I will be alone in Christmas and he would cancel on his girlfriend that I did not get to meet but I know they been dating for 7 months but me and my girlfriends a year.

Y/N: No I am fine just have fun bro love you and take care.

Y/B/N:Are you sure? I don't want you alone knowing Fifth Harmony not there. He said concern in his voice. I love my bro so much he is the only family member that cares about me even though I don't really don't wanna be alone in Christmas I must not be selfish.

Y/N:Yes I am sure.

Y/B/N:Ok take care love you.

Y/N:Ok love you. I said then I hung up.