Chapter 13

I kissed her with all the love I could give. I heard her moan in the kiss making me smile that I gave her so much pleasure in a kiss. I broke the kiss but not because of the lack of air but because I wanted to say something to her. I heard her groan in annoyance when I broke the heated kiss.

"Why did you stop?" She whine. I just chuckle at her cute pout.

"I love you." I told her with a big smile on my face which she returned.

"I love you more." She said with a beautiful smile on her face that never falter for a second.

"That's impossible,I love you more and more than more." I realize what I said did not make any sense.

I would have never believe that in a million years that I would have this playful and lovable banter with my girlfriend.

She look at me with a deadly glare that could make anybody pee their pants but I just smile at how beautiful she looks even with the narrowed eyes and thin straight line on her kissable lips.

"I love you more than more and more,period." She said sternly but I could see the smile that see is fighting back and I could see the love in her beautiful,entrancing,alluring brown eyes.

"Do you promise?" I ask.

"Promise what?" She ask confuse.

"That you love me." I never like it when my insecurities gets the best of me.

"What made you ask this question Y/N?" I could hear the sadness in her voice but her eyes that were a shade of light brown were now replace a darker shade of brown indicating she is mad.

"You and the girls are almost never home,even when your home your always on your phones,even when your not on your phones you girls go straight to bed saying your all to tired." I said sadly fighting back the voice that keeps saying "Cheaters".

Her eyes soften then I saw something on her eyes but before I could decipher what emotion it was she grab my right hand and she place it on her left breast where her heart is.

"This.." she push my right hand gently on her left breast making me feel her heartbeat." Is beating for you and only you baby. I am very sorry if me and the girls are not showing you enough love that you deserve baby but I promise you me and the girls love you very much that we could not hurt you even if we try or want to." She said with so much love that made my heart skip a beat and my body flow with happiness.

I kissed her again but this kiss is not like the last kiss that was heated but its still filled with love.

I broke of the kiss and said." I love you too Camila." The smile on our faces and the love on our eyes was something I would never forget.

Present.
Lies,that was the only thing on mind when my ex's approach.
I look at my ex's who is approaching me and Chrissy in a fast pace with an angry expression. Not only did I felt confusion but I had hope,hope that they are jealous of what Chrissy and I did.

"If they are jealous then why did they cheated on you on the first place." My mind told me.

And just like that the hope I had was gone. That's the funny thing hope is a strong thing but it can be easily gone like it never existed and when its gone it leaves us disappointment.

They were so close to us but before they could be next to me and Chrissy a voice stop us.

"Everybody may I have your attention." Everybody turn to the voice including me,Chrissy and Fifth Harmony." Since we are including Y/B/N to the Music industry why won't we have a small concert like we always do when someone new join the music industry." Adam Levine said then he added." Who would like to sing as a song first."

I saw Lauren smirk then she said something to the rest of the group who each held a smirk looking straight at me even Ally held a smirk.

I guess she is back to my ex not a friend anymore. That did not last long. I thought sadly.

Those smirks made me shiver in fear as to what their plan is.

They raise their hands until Adam levine saw them.

"Aw the beautiful girls of Fifth Harmony will be the first to start our concert." We gave Adam a around applause. Adam gave us a smile before going back to his friends.

I let go of Chrissy's waist and stood still as Fifth Harmony stood at the stage with smirks on their beautiful faces.

Something bad is gonna happen. I can feel it.

"Hi everybody we are Fifth Harmony." They said in sync.

"Today we are gonna sing One Wish." Lauren's husky voice said. They were looking straight at me. They are sending me a message.

Oh I am not gonna stay here and let my heart get hurt more.

I quickly made my way outside ignoring all the stares that were on me.

I layed down at the front lawn of the girls mansion staring at the beautiful blue sky.

Why would they continue to hurt me? Haven't they have enough of seeing me in pain?

"Hey you alright?" A voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine." Lies.

I felt a presence on my right side. I turn to look at Chrissy who is very close to me.

"Don't you feel weird?" I ask the thing that I wanted to ask since me and Chrissy almost kissed.

"About the kiss?" She ask. I nodded my head in confirmation.

"Not really." She said. I look at her in shock which made her giggle.

Ok I admit that I almost kiss her but I did not know what made me do it.

"Seriously?!" I question in shock. She nodded her head a smile on her lips.

"Why do you feel a little weird?" She raise her eyebrows in question.

The truth I don't feel even awkward but I do feel a little shy around Chrissy or any other girl.

I shook my head no at her question which made her smile. She scooted closer to me until she layed her head on my chest then she intertwine our fingers together.

We layed there for god knows how long. It is so peaceful just laying there watching the sky in silence but of course everything good comes to an end.

"Oh look at what we have here girls." That voice that always made me smile now made me frown.

Me and Chrissy stood up and came face to face with the girls of Fifth Harmony.

"What do you girls want?" I said getting straight to the point.

"Well you are gonna sing right now." Dinah said.

I look at her in confusion. "What do you mean I'm gonna sing?"

"Are you stupid or deaf?" Camila ask.

I heard Chrissy gasp but I look at Camila with pure sadness in my eyes.

How could she say that.

The memory of me and Camila earlier keeps playing in my head.

She told me her and the girls would always love me and they would never hurt me but right now the girls that I love is staring at me pure anger in their eyes.

I heard a grunt of pain which brings me out of my thoughts.

The scene infront me shock me.

Till the next update guys and girls. :)

-B