Chapter 9

Friends,that word has been playing in my head for the last few days. I could not stop thinking about,even if I try.

FRIENDS,FRIENDS, FRIENDS, FRIENDS, FRIENDS, FRIENDS, FRIENDS,FRIENDS ,FRIENDS,FRIENDS.

It was only yesterday Ally texted me to be friends with her and I could not stop thinking about it. I don't wanna be friends with her,don't get me wrong anybody would be lucky to have Ally as your friend but I want her to be my girlfriend not only her but them.

Its only been a week since the sleep over as Y/B/N loves to call it and I am already missing them and even if they hurt me. Maybe all of us could be friends.

Seriously can't I just stop thinking about the word friends.

"Y/N its time to go to work!" Y/B/N yelled happily downstairs.

Her happiness made me envy her. She always had the easy life. Perfect parents,perfect family,she even have friends when she left me while I had none.

I am really tired of my life. Whats the point in living my life when the only person I trusted with everything I had,destroyed me. I really love them. I would even die for them. I just don't understand why did they cheated on me with my brother! It could have been anyone else! Why in the earth him?!

I grip my hair in frustration at the lack of answers in my questions.

"Y/N we really must leave! Before traffic hit the roads." This time Y/B/N sounded irritated.

She really loves her work.I really want to just lay down in this bed and just think of anything that I could have done that made the them betray me.

"Y/N don't you dare make me drag you all the way down the car!" I was to lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that Y/B/N barge into my room with her glare,the glare that could make anyone pee their pants.

"Why are you even in a hurry? Its only" I paused taking a look at the alarm clock that was in a bedside table."7:00 a.m. work doesn't start at 8:30 a.m." I tried act annoyed but in the inside I am literally gonna pee my boxers if she doesn't stop with her glare.

"Well if you have attend your work,then you would have know that Fifth Harmony have invited us to breakfast at their place."

I guess she is really piss at me for being absent for the whole week at work.

Hmm,maybe I could convince her to let me have another "rest day". Don't get me wrong its not that I hate my job,its just that I don't want to see them even Ally. I just can't be friends with someone I am in love with.

"20...19....18....17.."

Shit she is counting. This is not good,not good at all.

I got out of bed like I was on fire and went to the closet and grab a pair of jeans but I could not find any shirt that was clean.

I seriously need to clean my shirts more often.

"12...11...10...9.."

Fuck,Fuck,Fuck,Fucking Shit. There is literally no shirt that's clean except...

"Seriously" I muttered. I look at the shirt that was given to me by Normani. There is a big heart in the middle of the shirt with Normani's initials in cursive N.K.H. I remember the time when Normani had hired someone to make this for me.

Flashback

"Y/N,seriously,she keeps eye fucking you!" Normani angrily muttered under her breath. I chuckle at her jealousy.

"Babe I love "you" and the girls not her." I emphasize the you making her smile but it disappeared when the "girl" made her way to our table.

The girl eyed me seductively making me shift in my seat uncomfortably,while Normani grip the fork so hard that I thought she was gonna stab the girl.

Thank God,that the other girls had recording,Normani done her part in their new song early because she wanted to have some alone time with me,which made me feel loved.

"Hey handsome wanna go have some fun." The girl said seductively with a wink.

I saw Normani's eyes burning with jealousy,making me smile at her jealousy,even though the situation I am in is very awkward and uncomfortable,I felt loved and happy that she is jealous.

"Thank you for the offer but I have to decline because I have a beautiful girlfriend that I love very much." I rejected her kindly as possible.

"C'mon she doesn't have to know." She insisted.

I could see and feel Normani's rage making me feel scared because I don't want her to do something she will regret later.

"He said he's not interested." Normani said through gritted teeth.

The girl scoffed at Normani making Normani angrier." Let me guess your his girlfriend." Normani froze at her words but she smirk.

"Yeah I am,so you better get your ass out of our tabel now." Damn Normani's jealousy side is sexy but even Normani sexiness could not make me forget that she basically told the girl that I'm her boyfriend.

With a groan,the girl finally left me and my love alone. I look at Normani in shock.

"Close your mouth love,or you might catch flies." Mani giggled.

I snap out of my shock daze,then I ask Normani the question as to why she told the girl that I was her boyfriend but she beaten me to it.

"If your wondering honey,I told the girl that because she wouldn't leave you alone and plus she's lucky I didn't beat her ass till she couldn't stand." She said smirking. I could tell my baby is imagining punching and kicking the girl.

"But what about the management?" I question worriedly. The management is the only thing that is keeping me and my babies from announcing our relationship to the world.

"Awe your worried for us." Mani cooed. She pinched my cheeks making me pout at her for not answering my question.

"Mani!" I whined.

"Even if I told her,nobody is even gonna believe her without evidence." She said not once letting go of my cheeks.

"She does have a good point,without evidence nobody will believe her". I thought

"Mani stop!" I whined when she pinch my cheeks a little to hard.

Mani just giggle at my whining." Sorry" she still plays with my cheek making me whine more while she just giggle.

I would keep whining if I could listen to her giggles,its like music to my ears.

Suddenly it became quiet. I look at Normani and saw she was thinking making me smile at her beautiful face.

I am the most luckiest man on earth having five beautiful girlfriends who love me for me.

"I have an idea on how to keep horny girls away from you." Mani said with a happy smile.

Her smile so beautiful.

Flashback over

And that's how the shirt was created. It really work. The girls that wanted to have a one night stand with me saw the shirt just glared at it and left. Me and Mani was happy that the shirt work but not my other girlfriends,yes they did not like people hitting on me,buy they were jealous that I had Mani's initials on a big heart that's in the middle of the shirt. The girls and Mani kept on bickering about how the girls wanted me to wear a shirt with their initials on it,while Normani did not like the idea because she only wants me to have a shirt with her name. So while they were arguing,I came up with an idea the girls can put their initials on other things and that's what they did. After I told them,they gave me each a passionate kiss that took my breath away and a thank you.

"Y/N times up."

Oh My God I am so dead.