Chapter 39

A/N: Now my beautiful readers I know how much you want an action pack chapter so I am giving you one. This chapter is filled with blood and action so if you're sensitive to that don't read. And another thing I am so proud of Lauren's song with Halsey it is a beautiful song then there's Ally's song with Lost the Kings which is lit as fuck then Camila's solos which is just Awesome.

-B

Betrayal. No matter how many times people do this to me I will never get used to the feeling of hopelessness and the bitter taste that left its mark on my heart especially when people I loved do it to me.

I could feel the water entering my mouth as I sunk deeper in the deepest part of the pool. I didn't made any move to escape my oncoming drowning instead I embrace it with open arms or in my case a open mouth.

I could feel my vision blurring into a daze as more and more water enter my system. I could feel a burning sensation but it isn't pain but instead it felt like...peace. A peace where I stop worrying about anything and everything.

Heaven

I heard a distant splash but I didn't pay any heed of it as I wait for my death. I could feel death coming to me like a bee to its sweet honey.

So...close

I feel two pairs of hands wrapped themselves around my waist as the person drag me back to hell. I tried to struggle free but it was difficult since my consciousness is wearing thin.

My eyes are close as the person rolled me back to dry land. Two hands push my chest back and forth desperately. My chest heave back and forth while the person kept doing CPR.

"Damn it! Wake up! " That voice belong to a person who wouldn't even think twice before putting a bullet between my head. "I am so gonna regret this. "

Wet cold but soft lips encase between mine as air came from the unfamiliar mouth.

"Breathe Damn it! " The voice shouted desperately. As the hard thumps on my chest and the air coming from the mouth force the water from my lungs to wet the grass beside me. I spat the water as I breathe in and out deeply.

"Thank God you're all right. " My savior whispered.

Violet eyes is the first thing I see as I open my brown ones. My mind is still out of it as Violet help me into a sitting position.

"Haha! Good thing you wore that bulletproof jacket or you would have died. " Chrissy grinned as she approach me with a predatory gaze. "I wouldn't want that to happened to my boyfriend now, do we? "

"Why? " I felt myself ask the question but my voice didn't seem like mine.

"Hmm, why? " Chrissy tap her chin in fake thought. "I would tell you darling but it's not my place to. "

I stood up directly and push away Violet's helping hand as I approach Chrissy. "I FUCKING DESERVE A DAMN EXPLANATION CHRISSY!!! "

Chrissy laugh. "You deserve an explanation? Ha! That's the most funniest thing I have ever heard. "

I could feel my whole body twitch in anger as my fist clench so tight until I felt blood drip from my palm.

"I deserve an explanation. " I said as my voice went deeper and deeper into the unknown. I stood face to face with Chrissy. "Now! "

Chrissy shook her head. "You have bigger problems. " Chrissy pointed to her far right and this time I saw everybody in their knees with men and women behind their backs rifles aim in their heads. Violet hid behind my back her hand shaking.