Chapter 31

A/N: It's been a long time since I updated and for that I am sorry but I have been busy with school and with a new story I am working on after this one. So happy reading and the next chapter might be the last one and thank you thank you for the 100 followers.

"W-what? "I stuttered looking at her in disbelief.

She crouch beside me staring at me unblinking. "You heard me. "

Murder someone

"I.. C-can't do.. that. " I say.

She laugh. "Yeah, you really don't have a choice bro."

"Everybody always have a choice. " I spat at her.

The darkness and the lightning outside only made everything scarier as she stood back up the bat tightly grip in her hand.

She chuckle bitterly at me. "You really think I want to do this to you?! " She shouts at me. "I don't like seeing you in pain but I must do it! "

"But why?! Fucking why are you doing this to me?! " I shout at her. Big mistake the pain intensify in my ribs. I started to cough up blood on the tiled floor I'm laying in.

Shit

"I told you what you must do to know everything. " She stated.

I cough up more blood and clear my throat before saying. "I won't and will never kill anyone . "

She raise her eyebrows. "Are you sure? "

I nod my head.

"OK" She said a smirk on her lips.
I don't like were this is going

She roll my body until my front is facing the ceiling . I groan in pain. "W-what are... you doing? " I mutter in uneven breaths. She did not reply but instead continue to smile at my pain contorted face.

She jump straight for my broken ribs. Her ass hitting straight through my already broken ribs.

"Mo-moth-ther..fu-ck-er. " I cry out in pain pushing her away. My ribs felt like they are in the fires of hell.

I clutch my stomach as Y/B/N lean into me whistling like she did not cause me any pain.

"Soooo, are you gonna accept my offer? " She ask staring at the ceiling as she continue to whistle a familiar tune.

"N-never" I retorted weakly. I could taste the metallic and bitter taste of my blood in my mouth.

I heard Y/B/N sigh as she stop whistling . "Last chance to change your mind. "

Like hell I'll change my mind

"I d-don't.. care w-what y-you'll d-do...to me. " I said putting on a brave face but on the inside I am shaking in fear.

"Wrong answer. " She said. She stood up but what I first notice is the bat is gone from her hand. Hope ignites my body. I twist my head in awkward angles hoping to find the bat. 

I felt anger and disappointment when I could not find the bat anywhere.

"Looking for this. " She said. "Just change your decision bro."

Shit

I slowly turn my head at Y/B/N. She stood there the bat in her right hand with a twisted smile on her face.

"F-fuck you! " I spat at her. I saw her eyes darken at my comment.

"You know what?!I was just gonna beat you up until you accept my offer but now after that fucking comment! I'm gonna make you regret being born! "She is literally seething in absolute anger.