Chapter 10

Damn,Y/B/N has really grip my ear tight earlier. My ear really looks red,as I examine it in the mirror of the car. I look to my left and saw Y/B/N drive to the girls mansion with a smile on her face.

I wonder what will be the girls reaction when I ask them why they cheated on me with my brother. That is if I have the guts to ask them.

Bravery is something I really lack. The first time I met the girls was the best because I met the love of my life and the worst because its was the first fight I have ever experience.

Flashback

I really don't even know what made me go to a club. I maybe be bored but I could have went to an arcade instead but something made me went to a club instead.

I look at the people on the dance floor,some just dancing normally and some grinding.

I am not that far from the dance floor,I am just sitting at a chair with my hands on my chin and my elbows on the table.

I am really doing nothing but watching the people dance or grind on each other.

This is the last time I am following my gut feeling on something or anything. I thought

Mostly people who goes to clubs have one night stands,dance on the dance floor,drink alcohol to forget about their problems or just for fun,but me, I am sitting at a table alone,looking like a guy who is lonely or just a plain loser with no friends or girlfriend which I am both.

I seriously am lonely. My girlfriends just broke up with me and I have no friends but my brother who is hanging with his friends right now. I am seriously gonna live alone.

That thought almost made me more sadder then when my girlfriends broke up with me.

The only thing that made me smile today is that I sneaked in this club without the guard seeing me because if the guard saw a 17 year old entering a club then I would have been punished by my parents.

Who am I kidding?! My parents does not care about me. Not one bit. They barely talk to me or even notice me in the house.

It hurts,really hurts deep inside my heart because who wouldn't be hurt if your parents barely notice your existence.

I slump back at the chair and just scan the club I'm in. There was really nothing to see but lights and people dancing but its mostly grinding then dancing.

I was about to leave the club but one thing caught my eye. A girl more like a woman who is trying to escape from a guy and his two friends.

Shit,I look at the people at the club hoping for at least one person to help the woman but not even one person tried to help the woman.

Seriously is this what happens in a club if a guy approaches a woman and she denies him? Damns,what the Fuck is happening to our world?!

I am really afraid to help her because I am all alone if I go against them and plus I don't even know how to fight.

I felt my eyes go wide when they drag her outside.

They are gonna rape her. I thought.

I felt disgusted by the thought alone.

I forgot about my lack of bravery,as I immediately approach the fuck boys and the woman.

As I was nearing them I saw the woman's eyes. Her eyes were telling me she was scared,making me even angrier about the Fuck boys.

I felt adrenaline coursing through my body. I felt like I could run a mile.