Chapter 21

Please read the A/N at the end of the chapter and sorry again if this is short I want to make this chapter a thriller.

(Camila P. O. V)

I watch in horror as the love of my life fall into a deadly unconscious state.

No! Please not him!

I unlock my seatbelt and his before I started to shake his body desperately.

"Please please wake up baby! " I cried out.

He didn't move or made a sound. The only thing making me know he is alive is his breathing.

I held his body in my chest. His head on my left breast where my heart is.

I look at his bruised body with extreme pain and sadness. I felt blood on the back of his head. He has a cut on his right eyebrow which is starting to bleed and both of his arms has bruises and the left side of his cheek has a cut which is the size of my middle finger. While the rest of his body injury is unknown to me.

I would have called help but I threw my phone away earlier in hopes that they would have lost there tracking signal on my phone before they pinpoint my location which failed.

How could I have been so reckless! Because of my fucking stupidity the only person I have ever felt safe and loved is....dying in my arms

I felt tears sliding down my eyes to my cheeks.

The only time I cried was when I saw his face when he caught me and the girls fucking his brother.

His eyes held so much sadness and pain that I could never forget it my mind even if I tired.

Me and the girls never forgave ourselves that day but we all knew we did the right thing.

My shaky hand slowly caress his cut cheek. "I promise to get you to safety Y/N no matter what. "

I unlock my door but as my left foot touch the ground I felt extreme pain that made me want to shout all the curse words I know.

SHIT! Not know when I need to help my baby

I bite my lower lip in pain but I limp my way to my baby's door. I unlock the door and carefully remove his body from my once beautiful car.

I am gonna miss this car

I carried his body using my right shoulder.

Thank the heavens I exercise

I would have shouted help or gone to door to door or people would have seen or heard the loud noise but unfortunately we were not in the city anymore we were somewhere in the woods.

I was gonna take him to see a beautiful lake which has the most beautiful sunset to cheer him up but know he his dying.

By just thinking about it brought pain to my heart.

I was quickly cut of my thoughts when I heard a car coming our way.

I quickened my limping and held my baby tighter as I went inside the woods and away from the road.

I knew they didn't saw us  because of the rain and the darkness surrounding us.

I hid behind the trees and I held the tree that was closet to me with my left hand and I use the right leg to stand so my which I am guessing.... my now left broken broken leg could not get any worse.

I didn't leave because I am fucking tired.

I took gulps of air as I held my baby tight in my shoulder.