Chapter 24

Your (P.O.V)

I know at least once in our lives we experience something shocking and horrifying that we just can't speak or move. Well that's what I am experiencing right now as my parents aim guns at Lauren and Camila.

"Mom?...Dad? What in the world are you doing right now? " Is what I wanted to say but I just couldn't speak. All I could do is stare at them with wide eyes and jaw wide open.

I felt Chrissy tense as she clutch my shirt tight in my grip as she watch the scene that is happening in front of us.

Me and Chrissy just stared at them in in complete silence to shock to do anything, while me and Chrissy are in shock Camila and Lauren stared at my parents in complete hatred which my parents gladly return.

For a moment everything is silent, no one made any move or attempt to talk.

I saw my parents gazes travel to me and for a moment I swear I saw love in their eyes for a moment but it disappears and is replace by cold hard glares that is filled with nothing but hatred as they stare at Camila and Lauren.

"Dear, Check them for any weapons." I heard my mother's sweet voice. My father gave his gun to my mother as she aim one at Lauren and the other one at Camila. I could see my father patting Camila for any weapons and I am shocked to see he found a pistol and a pocket knife hidden in her shoes.

I heard Chrissy gasp in shock while my mind is going in overdrive trying to figure out all the questions in mind.

My father kept Camila's gun at his jeans on his back and the pocket knife at his pocket. I saw him move to Lauren but in a blink of an eye I saw Camila eyes move back to the guns on my mother's hand before going to the gun on my father's back.

"Don't do it. " My mother warned her but she ignore it and tackled my father to ground hard. I heard my father grunt in pain but it quickly disappear as both of them fight each other for the gun in his back.

I saw Lauren taking a step forward to help Camila but stop by mother aiming both her guns to Lauren.

"You better stay right were you are, bitch." My mother's voice is as sharp and deadly as a knife. I could see the conflict in Lauren's eyes but stayed in the same place as my mother ordered. I could see the anger in Lauren's eyes as she stared more like glared at my mother.

I heard a grunt of pain making my gaze transfer to my father who is now being straddled by Camila on his chest with a gun pointed directly to his temple.

"Put your gun down, now. " Camila ordered her eyes never leaving my dad's gaze as he stared at her with cold and empty eyes.

I could see the hesitation in my Mother's eyes but my father shook his head indicating not to lower the gun.

"Yeah not happening bitch after YOU fucking killed Nico and my men your even lucky your alive!" My father spat from below. I could see him trying to get out of Camila's grip from the floor but he reluctantly stop when Camila presses the gun tighter to his left eye.

Wait, what?! Killed someone?! Impossible Camila can never kill someone!

"Call me bitch one more time, I promise to shoot your dick. " Camila challenge. I practically shudder in horror at Camila's threat.

Fuck, I can't imagine a man getting shot in the dick and the pain that comes with it

"You wouldn't?" My dad gasp as he looks at Camila with wide eyes.

"Yeah I won't..." I saw my dad release a sigh of relief but it quickly went away when a crazy smile made it's way to Camila's lip."I would probably shoot you from toe to head making you suffer first then making your face unrecognizable to anyone." Camila said with a crazy smile and crazy eyes.

I heard everyone release a gasp at her threat.

After what feels like hours but only a handful of minutes I am finally free of my shock state but Chrissy stayed the same or I think she is to scared to do anything. I don't blame Chrissy for not doing anything to stop the madness in front of us. Chrissy thinks a psychopath or a burglar are attacking Camren but in reality it's my parents.

I thought my life was already fuck up but this crazy situation just made it worse

I felt so much confusion but I gotta ask questions later and I better deal with this situation now before somebody gets shot or worst.

I gently remove Chrissy from me as I disconnect the IV from my wrists.

I slowly stood up but I fell to the floor with a thud.

The heck?!

This time I felt all eyes on me but I was panicking inside my mind.

Can I.....walk

I tried standing up again.

Tried

But before my ass could suffer more damage then it already has Chrissy was by my side holding me safely in her arms.

"Someone's clumsy today. " Chrissy said trying to lighten the mood in the room as she help me back in my bed but instead of laying down I sat at the edge of the bed staring at the wall.

I felt Chrissy sitting next to me with her arm on my back reassuring and urging me to ask the question that's been on mind.
"Why can't I...walk? " In all my life I never would have thought I would ask this question in my whole life. I felt Chrissy's hand left my back.

I could feel the air thickening, heck I could feel myself drowning in this absolute silence.

With each second that pass my patience are slowly slipping away.

"Why can't I WALK!? " I felt all my patience left when all I saw was everyone whispering with each other like I wasn't even there.

I saw them jump at the power of my voice.

Good, that's what you guys deserve for ignoring me

"Because..... " I could see Chrissy struggling trying to find the right words to say.

I felt my fingers drumming impatiently at the soft covers of my bed.

I saw Chrissy open her mouth but it closes again. This happens for a few more times making me see how hard Chrissy is trying to say and think of the right words but my impatience is growing and growing in my body, just as I was about to shout in impatience a husky and soft voice answered me. "You can still walk but it will take some getting used to." I look into the green eyes that I use to get lost in a matter of seconds but this time my curiosity, fear, and anxiousness kept me from falling into a trance.

"What do you mean it will get some time to used to? " My curiosity beats my overwhelming fear.

A/N : I am back 😎