Chapter 5

When I was just a kid I always wonder if true Love really exist because all I see are people who plays other people emotions so they could just get a quick fuck from them or people who were once in love like there life depended on it,just broke up because they fell out of love.

Later on my life as I grow up my doubt of true Love started cause I saw a lot of people in getting there heart broken but that all changed when I met the right girls,yes you heard it right but if you are thinking its 5H your wrong they are not my first love my first love was two girls but that is another story for another time.

I was still in the room with my ex-girlfriends,brother,and Little mix while Y/B/N and One direction where no were to be found.

I have three choices first I could just ignore what they said. The second choice is to run to the door and go back to the apartment and stare at my new bestfriend the wall. The third choice is to face them and have a civilize conversation like an adult.

Well you guys already know my choice and I think you guys would agree with me on the choice I pick.

I stood up and ignore the throbbing in my head,I ran straight to door but before I could open the door it was open from the other side hitting me in head hard.

I groan in pain,like seriously do I have a paper stick into my back that says hit me in the head.
"Y/N are you ok?!" I look up and saw that the person that hit me was Y/B/N.

"I am fine." Great my head hurts more than before.

"I am very sorry Y/N I did not see you." Y/B/N said while she is kneeling beside me checking my forehead for injuries while little mix is looking at me concern. I look at my brother,he has his head down while Fifth Harmony is looking at me with no emotion making my heart sunk deep in sadness,they don't even care about me anymore.

Those emotionless eyes staring at mine made my heart fall into sadness. They don't even look worried or concern for me.

I guess I was wrong really wrong about them apologizing to me but my biggest mistake was thinking that they would really have true feelings for me,like seriously,I was really to think that the most famous and the most popular girl band in the world. They have fans and people who is chasing after their heart but they fall in love with me an ordinary guy or you could say a nobody,yeah I was really stupid to think that they really cared and love me as I love them with everything in my body.

How could I be so blind and stupid not to see them cheating on my brother. I wouldn't blame them choosing my brother over me I am nothing compared to him his number 1 in his school like seriously there's like 60 in his class and he manage to be number 1 and not only that he played basketball not only that he became the captain then he led his team to championship and he won MVP.

I seriously have no achievements except for graduating in high school. I did not play any sports in my school or join any clubs. My grades in school were just normal nothing compared to my brother or Fifth Harmony they are smart as hell.

As I start to think about how I am just a nobody,My thoughts started to drift about how I am not worthy of being their boyfriend. Every time I am with them I feel useless because I can't buy them things or pay for our dates because I don't have a job and my parents won't give me enough money. I was lucky enough that I have my emergency stash of money to go to england and live with Y/B/N.

As I keep starting at their emotionaless eyes Y/B/N snap her fingers in front of my face bringing me out of my depressing thoughts and past.

"Y/N I have been trying to get your attention for 5 minutes."

"I'm fine Y/B/N." I said giving her a smile to stop her worries which work a little.

"I am really sorry Y/N." I could see guilt in her eyes as she spoke making me felt bad,it really was not her fault she did not know I was behind the door.