Chapter 4

I never thought that I would meet my brother so soon. I was prepared to meet them because I had three days to drown myself in tears and sadness but I was not ready to see my brother. If I did know he was gonna be here I would have been prepared with my cold stare.

What the fuck am I gonna do? I cannot let him know I am here. I am not ready to forgive him and them.

"Hey I said for the fifth time who the fuck are you?!" Y/B/N said harshly. I just notice that her eyes were a little bit of red must have been what happened earlier. I mentally scold myself for making her cry and for what I am gonna do know. I am really sorry Y/B/N I will just say sorry later ,I said in my mind.

I slowly back myself to the door while Y/B/N had irritation and anger written all over her face while 1D,5H, and my brother had a confuse face making me do a victory dance on my head because they did not recognize me in my disguise well except for 1D because we never met.

I saw Y/B/N approach me with a face that says "You better run and hide" with pleasure.

I ran to the door and did a victory dance on my head for making it to door before Y/B/N. I put my hand on the knob but before I could open it,it was open from the other side making the door hit my head hard.

The only thing that was in my head was I am so fucked. That was the only thing in my mind before I got knock out by the door.

Minutes after you got knock out.

I felt someone playing with my hair other people would have been weirded out about it but for me it was relaxing. I felt relax don't get me wrong I don't like strangers playing with my hair but this person was giving me good vibes not bad.

As the stranger kept playing with my hair I started to think about how long was I out for and who was the person that hit me door with?

The only reason why I am not making myself known that I am conscious is because I don't want to face them and my brother. If you guys are wondering how I know that my brother and Fifth Harmony are in the same room with me is because 1.) I am sure they took of my disguise revealing my identity. 2.) I am sure they are not leaving my side till they talk to me. Those are the reasons how I know they are in the same room with me.

I was just starting to fall asleep because when someone plays with my hair it makes me easily fall asleep,you could say its one of my hidden weakness. Suddenly I felt something cold on my head making me jolt back away making me sad and angry because of the loss contact on my hair and the lost of my sleep because for the first time since they cheated on me I was gonna have a peaceful sleep.

I look for the source that interrupted my peaceful sleep but I wish I didn't. I look up and I instantly got lost at the blue eyes that were staring at me in concern but that was not the shocking part but it was Perri Edwards who was playing with my hair. Perrie was the person who made me at peace with my thoughts,no more thoughts about them.

"Are you okay?" Perri ask in concern making me smile for her kindness.

"Yeah I am fine." I said but a thought was in my head that made me curious to ask." Who hit me with the door?" I ask in confusion most people would have gotten angry if you got hit by a door because of ones fault but I am not like them. I know when a person made an accident and that was clearly an accident.

"I am really sorry about that." I heard a small voice said. I turn to look at the person and I swear I felt my heart race it was Jade Thirlwall my celebrity crush and let's not forget my other celebrity crush who is sitting beside me Perri Edwards. I did not even notice that my legs were sprawled in Jade's lap while my head was previously in Perri lap if this was a dream then I never want to wake up.

"Y/N we need to talk." That voice that made my heart skip a beat and made me feel weak at my legs now made me feel pain in my shattered heart. I never knew in all my life a voice could bring have memories whether its good or bad.

I really did not know what I did wrong or was I really that bad of a boyfriend that made them did what they did. No matter how much I tell myself that I was the victim in this there is always a voice in my head telling me I was not enough for them and that they were only with me because it is out of pity.

Lies,that was everything important to me was all just a freaking lie. They told me that they love me but it was all a fucking lie. They told me that they are gonna be there for me in good times and in bad but it was a goddamn lie. They promise me that they would never hurt me but guess what it was all a freaking lie. I really thought that I finally found True Love. True Love is the best Love out there. True Love is when you love a person for who they are not because he/she is rich,famous,handsome or beautiful but because you loved him/her because they are just being there selves not acting someone who they are not.

Some people say Love does not last forever or that young love will just fade away but I believe Love will last forever it does not care about gender and age and certainly your flaws.

Love something I always crave for when I was a child but now I am scared,scared because can I survive another betrayal and scared because if someone does fall in Love with me can I give them the same love and not leave them heart broken. I would not wish anyone and even my enemies with this pain.

Hey my beautiful readers I am really sorry for the short update but next update will be longer until next time.
-B