Chapter 37

A/N: Hey guys and girls 😀 I know some of you are frustrated because of how weak I portray Y/N but it's how  I plan to portray him. My plan for him is to be weak and lost in the story because for him to be stronger is for him first to be weak and get past his demons in his life. I am just showing you his struggles in his life in this book. Y/N is just another ordinary guy, he was not trained in fighting or self defense, he is just a guy using his wits to survive. I'm sorry if some of you are disappointed with the low fight scenes but I want to make it look at least realistic. He is a kind and lovable guy going against thugs who kills people for a quick cash. Imagine an ordinary man fighting thugs or guards who has experience it's like that. Yeah there maybe a big fight scene in the last chapter but I won't write it like if you go in guns blazing you would use your wits.

I could feel all the color in my body drain.

I nod my head. "If I do this do you give me your word that you will leave me, the girls, and my family alone for the rest of your life? "

Y/B/N made a thinking face. "Of course that's our deal bro. "

I nod my head before standing up.

"Where do you think you're going? " Y/B/N said standing up from her seat.

"...doing your dirty work? " I said in confusion.

"Of course your gonna do my dirty work bro but I did not give you your gear first. "

"..gear? "

"Yuppp, you will need some weapons if you hope to assassinate one of the most powerful woman in the world. " Y/B/N said going through some bag that one of her men gave.

I gulp at one of the new information.

One of the powerful women in the world

I feel like passing out. If what Y/B/N is telling me is true then how in the world am I gonna kill someone that powerful let alone get pass through their defense system.

"OK so we have first the hidden blade. " Y/B/N said throwing me a pair of leather gauntlets. "I don't need to explain how that weapon works since you play those assassins creed games. "

I look at the gauntlets in disbelief. "But why? How? "

"You need something silent to kill her with and I don't think a gun works well with you. " Y/B/N said as she continue to rummage through the bag. "And that hidden blade is modified. You can shoot sleeping darts at your enemies and my favorite you can use the grappling hook. "

I look at both of the hidden blades in fascination. I strap both of the gauntlets on my wrist and made a fist. Both of the thin but deadly knives shot out as they shine under the light in the van. I made it retreat as I continue to find the other weapons in the gauntlets. I look at the upper part of the gauntlet and I found a small but pointy needle hidden by some of the leather.

Damn that needle is looking more scarier than the hidden blade almost

I found the grappling hook at the sides of the gauntlet one each for gauntlet.

"This grappling hooks look tiny. " I commented a little scared that I will fall while climbing.

I heard Y/B/N chuckle, "Those tiny things can carry up to 1000 pounds. "

"This is fucking awesome. " I said laughing. I guess my laugh is contagious since Y/B/N join in. For a moment I look at Y/B/N as my old friend and not my enemy. Our eyes met and I think I saw longing somewhere deep inside her pupils.

I clear my throat breaking the awkward stare we were having. "Whats the next weapon? "

"It's not really a weapon. " Y/B/N said handing me a white hoodie.