Chapter 28

Early Update 😃 but short so read the A/N at the end of the chapter to understand why. Now enjoy.

Y/N (P.O.V)

I was lost in the kiss. Her lips moves against mine with so much passion that it got me lost in her.

The way her lips are against mine feels so right and perfect. I can't even wrap my head on how I survive this days, weeks, and months away from her lips.

I felt Dinah's hands wrap themselves around my hair occasionally tugging them while my hands are on how hips where they belong.

Her lips tasted like strawberry sweet and innocent but I know she is far from it.

"Oh, Y/N." Dinah moan when she pulled away. "You don't know how long I wanted to do that. "

When she pulled away I still felt lightheaded from the kiss.

Damn

I felt a soft hand touching my cheek. "I didn't know I was that good of a kisser. " Her chuckle brought me out of my thoughts and made me regain my senses.

"This is wrong so wrong. " I shook my head.

Dinah frown at my words. "What's wrong? "

The heck woman

"What's wrong?! "I ask her like it was the most stupidest question in earth which probably is right now.

Dinah nodded again. "Yeah, what's wrong? " This time her eyes showed me how concern she is. I close my eyes trying to calm myself while still being straddled by my ex on the floor.

"Everything"

Normani (P.O.V)

"We're here. " I said parking the car once we arrive at the destination.

Surprisingly the crazy guy wanted meet us at his place which is a mansion.

Hmm, I really thought it was gonna be a run down apartment or house

"Let's just get this over with. " Ally said blankly. Her eyes distant and hard.

I never saw Ally like this. Heck no one did. She is always the one who could cheer anyone up not the other way around.

Not knowing what to say to make things less harder I nodded.

We both exited my car locking it before going any further.

I studied my surroundings in case for any more of those psychos. But all I could hear was the sound of mine and Ally's breathing and the footsteps we made.

It's too quiet

"Wait" Ally said raising her hand since she is in front of me.

"What? " I ask looking around since I hate and fear the silence around me.

"Haven't you notice that there's no guards at the guards house and it's too quiet for an early afternoon, don't you think."Ally said her eyes unmoving from the mansion which is still a little far away from us.

The place we are in is outside from the city at least an hour drive away from our own mansion.

The trees that are surrounding outside the mansion looks dead while their stem and branches are as black as the clouds that is blocking the sun. The shadows around us makes everything scarier then it already is.

"Mani, you OK? " Ally ask as she turn around to look at me.

I nod my head. "Yeah just thinking how creepy this place is and with no guards just makes me feel like we're walking straight into a trap. "

Ally nodded her head agreeing before returning her gaze in front of the mansion doors. "I know but what are we suppose to do Mani. If we call the cops he will make sure Y/N dies even if his in prison. "Ally's body started to shake in anger her breath becoming erratic while her eyes stared straight ahead the coldness and hatred in her eyes almost made me shake.

I couldn't think of any ways except one to stop this psycho. "Then let's kill him. "

Ally turn her head at me as her body and breathing returned back to normal but her eyes is the same. "What? "

"Think about it Ally if we kill him everything could go back to normal. Y/N will be safe and we can focus on winning back his heart. " Even though I am talking about this directly outside from the person I am planning to kill I am confident enough to know nobody can hear us not unless they are outside which I doubt.

Never in a million years would I plan and want to murder or kill anyone but this guy is pure evil. He will and wants to hurt the person I care and love the most.

This is for the best, he must die for Y/N to be safe

Ally nodded her head with no hesitation. "Yeah your right. For Y/N." She look back at me. "What's the plan? "

I could think a lot of ways to get rid of him but there's no time. "We just gotta depend on the defensive classes we took and hopefully when the right moment comes we kill him. "

Ally shook her head. "Fudge, I wish Camila was here. She's the one who studied MMA and Karate the most."

"Me too. " I muttered. I could hear Ally sigh beside me.

We both took a long look at the mansion lost in our thoughts.

"Are you ready? " I ask Ally after a moment of silence.

She gives me a small nod. "Yeah, let's do this Mani. "

A/N: Next Chapter is where Shit goes down. A lot and when I mean a lot of things will happen I mean it. So stay tune 😉

-B