Chapter 27

OK so this chapter took me longer then I expected because I was planning to end this book in one chapter which would probably have 6,000 thousand words or more but then my mind told me to end this book at chapter 30 so it's only a maybe. Happy reading and Happy New Year :) Well time for me to sleep I literally wrote this at midnight to 1:00 in the morning.

-B

Camila (P. O. V)

I started laughing hard. I could barely keep myself from falling down to the floor.

"That was hilarious." I wipe a tear away from my eyes. But everything is silent as heck.

I look at Y/M/N and Y/F/N who had blank and serious looks etch on their faces while Lauren had a glare on her face.

"You must be crazy or plain stupid to think we're letting Y/N to stay with you after everything that happened." Y/F/N said.

Lauren just glared harder at the both of them while my playful attitude disappear.

"Oh darling, we are not stupid we are just crazy in love with him to do anything and I mean anything to protect him. " I said my eyes locking with Y/F/N and Y/M/N.

I felt my fist clench when Y/F/N started laughing.

"Oh darling we know. " He said mocking me. " We have been keeping an eye on our son everyday since Y/B/N death in case of any danger meaning we kept an eye on who and where he talks and goes." His eyes held much intensity as mine when he talks about protecting Y/N.

Y/M/N nodded her head at us in agreement of her husband then she took his hand in her own intertwining it.

For a moment I could feel myself staring at their hands thinking if me and Y/N could do that again after everything he and I went through.

"You are not taking him away from us. If you really did spy on us then you must have known why we did those things to him... " For a moment Lauren's eyes drifted to the floor but nonetheless she returns her gaze back to the couple in front of us with a blank and serious look. " You both know what will happen if you take him away from us. "

"Look Lauren Y/N can't keep suffering with all the things you girls and that man are doing. Me and my husband and his people can keep Y/N safe without any hassle and you girls can live on your music career." For a moment me and Lauren considered Y/M/N offer.

"What do you mean by his people Y/M/N?" I ask.

What kind of job are Y/N's parents in that even Y/BN and Y/N doesn't even know.

Y/M/N looks at Y/F/N who nodded at her.

Y/M/N looks at us with much seriousness that took me off guard.

Wow this woman can be so kind and soft in a minute then turn all Business like in the next

"Look all I am gonna tell you is that we can keep Y/N safe as long he is with us. " She said.

I look at Lauren who is already looking at me with questionable eyes.

Should we give him up?

That was the question in my mind. Give him up after everything we went through to protect him. Give up because this crazy man wants revenge on Y/BN. Give up because there is an easier way.

Give up our love?

I shook my head.

No I will not give on my love for him

Call me selfish or stupid but I will not lose him again. Almost losing him the car crash was terrifying because I felt so hopeless seeing him in the bed attached to an I.V. sleeping which could have been an eternity. But now I could do something, something that could mend our relationship.