Chapter 36

Third Person's (P.O.V)

Y/N could feel his heart twist in different emotions at Leo's revelation. Maybe just maybe for once in his life he can know something, something that is real in his crazy life. But on the other hand how can he trust this guy.

"Look I know I'm just a stranger but I'm Y/B/N friend-"Leo didn't get to finish as he is interrupted by Camila.

"Oh, that's so much more reassuring. " Camila said sarcastically as she raise her gun back on Leo.   

Y/N look upon at the two people in the room in conflict. He looks at Leo and found him to be actually decent then the other people who drag him and tried to kill him in this hell hole but could he actually trust what this guy say especially when he is Y/B/N friend.

In the other side of the room Camila looks at Leo like he is the most dangerous guy in the room when in general its the opposite.

"Look, can you please lower the gun Ms. Cabello, I mean you and Y/N no harm. " Leo said in a polite tone making a show that his hands are empty in hopes that she will believe him.

"How stupid do you actually think I am! " Camila spat. Her eyes glaring at his.

Leo sigh. Leo believes he is a good guy at least he thinks he is. He always tries to help other people in need. It's not his fault his friend is a psycho who needs him and his medical experience every time someone is hurt. Leo tried several times to lead Y/B/N to a better life and away from her personal so called vendetta but it only got him bruises and cuts in the end. But now as he look at this Y/N guy who maybe is the source or the cure to Y/B/N madness he felt fear but also hope which is rare after working on so many dead gang members.

"Y/N what do you think we should do? " Camila ask her eyes and finger never leaving the man and gun.

Y/N still lost in his thoughts didn't hear Camila's voice. Y/N craves the truth as much as he craves for all this bullshit to be over. But one thing clouds his mind, can he handle the truth. He doesn't know how much his poor and broken heart can take more heart wrenching truth.

Camila tried calling his name again but got no response making her worry more. She limp to a better angle where she can see Y/N and still have Leo on her sights and shooting range..if needed. 

"Y/N! Baby!" Camila said a little louder.

Y/N finally snap out of his thoughts after Camila's fifth call of his name.

"Yeah?" Y/N ask in a daze. His mind still focus on to deciding whether trusting this guy is a right call.

"What do you think we should do ?" Camila ask slowly noticing his thoughtful face.

While Camila awaited Y/N answer Leo waited patiently but also cautiously of any loud footsteps or voices outside his office.

"I think-" Y/N took a step forward but he immediately regretted it as pain shot through his stab wound on his left shoulder. He bend over trying to catch his breath but it only made his fate worst as his broken ribs ignited his body with waves of pain. Y/N could feel his vision going on and off as he fall to the floor.

In a second Camila and Leo are at his side the latter checking his body for any sustained injuries.

"Baby! Baby don't close your eyes please. " Camila could see Y/N fighting in pain which brought a whimper out of Camila's mouth.

She never wanted to hurt Y/N in any way, physically she train hard in self defence for the people she love and emotionally.. well she was never the one to easily to talk about her emotions but Y/N was patient with her which made him easier to fall in love with.