Chapter 34

A/N: OK now I read your guys and girls comments from my last post and don't worry there will be more time with you and the girls in this and the next chapter.

-B

I followed Y/B/N as she lead me to the others.

"Remember you only have 30 minutes to talk and do whatever but after the 30 minutes you will follow our deal. " Y/B/N said.

Yeah the deal

"Like I have any other choice you sadistic bitch. "I spat.

She stop walking making me halt my movements and my tongue.

Stupid mouth

In a flash she knee me hard where the sun don't shine.

I scream in pain as I fall to the floor my ribs and hand ache as I hit the hard floor.

I felt Y/B/N step on my broken hand and squishing it.

"F-fucking stop! " I scream.

She grab an handful of my hair and started twisting it around as if it was a rubber band.

"Listen close bro. You better treat me better then you treat the people you love if not I am gonna kill all of them. " Y/B/N said. Her voice dripping with venom.

I close my eyes and muttered a yes.

"What was that bro? "

I took a deep breath. "Yes sis."

She smiled then she released the hold in my hair. "Good boy. " She gave me a kiss in the cheek before standing up and continue on the walk.

Is she bipolar

I shook my head. She is not my friend or sister anymore.

It's not my problem

I use my right hand to stand up against the wall. I breathe in and out deeply trying to lessen the pain in my ribs.

"Are you coming. " It wasn't even a question but a statement.

I sigh. Just a little longer of this suffering

After a silent minute of us walking I broke the uncomfortable silence because... just because.

"Since I'm... doing the...deal why did you do all this? " This question is always on my mind no matter what and I'll be damned if I'll die and never no why.

Y/B/N stopped walking making my breath hitch.

"You have 30 minutes. " She said opening another metal door.

Just as I was gonna repeat my question she raised her hand silencing my loud ass mouth. "Do you really wanna waste your thirty minutes on that question? "

I shook my head. Another time

I went inside the room my heart beating so fast not knowing what to expect.

"Y/N!"All the girls rise from the ground but my parents weren't in sight.

"Where the heck are my parents? " I turn to Y/B/N my eyes glaring at the smirk that's on her face.

"Well they tried to escape so... I had to kill them. "

I felt all life left me that moment. It's not possible. They can't die.

"Hahahaha...you should have seen your face. There not dead FYI stupid but...they killed two of my men so.. as punishment they are not allowed to see or talk to you until your job is over. " I clench my fist as Y/B/N gave me one last smirk before closing the metal door leaving me with the girls.