Chapter 14

Hey guys before you read this chapter is about your happy moments with the girls hope you enjoy it is a long chapter for you guys. Thank you again for taking your time to read,vote and comment.

-B

"Hey Cammie,I think that punching bag is dead." I said.

I look at the punching bag that Cammie punch and kicked for the last 10 minutes.

Damn,I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of my baby.

"Let me punch it one more time baby." Camila gave me a wink before she put all her strength on her right fist.

Baam!

I look at the punching bag that was....well lets just say its never gonna be fix or use ever again.

As Camila was approaching me I could not control my eyes from roaming all over her perfect body. The way her muscles were clenching whenever she threw a punch or a kick to the poor punching bag and her perfect stomach showing her abs.

Damn,I sound like a hormonal teenage boy. I was done with that phase but I guess when I am with my girlfriends they bring out every side of me.

"Why are you looking so flustered babe?" Camila said giving me a smirk.

She knows why.

"Nothing!" I replied quickly avoiding her beautiful brown eyes that could make me tell the truth.

Well I wouldn't be telling the truth if she already knows.

"Did I get you flustered babe?" She ask seductively as she wrapped her arms around my neck as she trapped me in the wall.

She is so gorgeous.

"You know the answer Cammie." I said my cheeks still red.

This is an improvement. I did not even stutter. I mentally smile at my achievement.

Cammie slowly lean in but not my lips but my neck slowly leaving featherly kisses.

This is heaven. If my babies and I are always doing this lovey dovey thing than this my heaven.

I moan when Cammie found my sweet spot.

"Cammie we are in the gym." I really love what my Cammie is doing but I don't want my first time with Cammie in this gym.

She ignore what I said and she started rubbing my thigh.

Shit if I don't stop her I will get hard.....never mind.

"I would have stop but I don't think your friend want me to." I could see her beautiful brown eyes are now a shade darker with lust,want,and my favorite love.

I felt her starting to remove my jeans but I stop her.

"Don't you want me?" I saw the sadness behind her eyes. I felt my heartache at the sadness in her voice and eyes.

"Of course I want you Camila but I don't our first time here in this gym. I want our first time special not some memory that will just forget I want it to be treasured in out heart and mind." I gave her a kiss just to reassure her more.

"Ok" She said after our loving kiss.

"Hey Camz its time for grocery shopping." A voice broke mine and Camila's staring.

We look at the entrance of my girls gym and found Lauren standing with a cute pout on her pink kissable lips.

"Me and the rest of the girls were looking for you." She whine before I could ask her why she continued." You did not even give me a good morning kiss." She stomp her foot on the ground with a pout on her lips.