Chapter 29

Y/N (P.O.V)

"What do you mean baby? " Dinah ask confuse while I lay there being straddle by my ex.

Yaaay, The universe just loves me, The joy

"This! "I pointed to her frustratedly then me making her even more confuse.

"Are you sure your ok baby? "She starts to check me for fever or any kind of sickness making me even more agitated and angry I already am and her calling me baby doesn't help.

Sometimes she's too clueless that it's not cute

"You and me. " I explain more.

"Ok... and? " She ask still confuse.

I was gonna open my mouth and speak but I couldn't not because I am awestruck at her beauty which is almost every time I see her but it's because for the first time I am scared to know the answer to my question.

"Why are you doing this to me? " I ask my voice barely above a whisper. 

"Doing what? Y/N darling you need to be more specific with your words. " I could see the seriousness in her eyes as they bore against mine.

Fine, You ask for it

"Why are you girls suddenly so interested in me huh?! What happened to my brother?!  Did you get bored with him like you did with me?! " All the pain and sadness I hid against them are coming out like word vomit. " I am not a fucking toy! You can't just throw me because your bored then play with me again beca-" I am cut off when the lights in Dinah's room got cut off.
"Fuck! " I yelp as the darkness surround me and Dinah but it felt like it was only me since I could not see anyone or anything for that matter.

I could feel the fear in my mind spreading through my body. My hands starts to shake wildly while my breathing became erratic.

I felt someone breathing down my neck which almost made me scream in fear and pee my pants but luckily I remember Dinah straddling me.

Relax, just relax

I took deep and long needed breaths.

OK, just keep breathing

"The heck happen? " I heard Dinah mumble. I felt her weight disappear from me making me whimper and panic in the dark room.

"Shh baby, everything will be fine, I am just looking for my phone." I could still hear her voice in the room which made me relax a bit.

Everything will be fine, It's only the dark

I don't know why but my memories of the horror movies I watched before are replaying in my mind in repeat. All those death scenes just literally made me cry and whimper.

The day I wake up from a car crash is the day the dark haunts me. CAN'T I GET A FUCKING BREAK!

I almost let out a girlish squeal when I saw the flashlight in Dinah's phone bright up the room. Dinah pointed her phone to the top making the light spread out in the room.

"See, everything is fine baby. " Dinah said giving me a smile. Before I could return the smile a loud scream echoed around the mansion.

I felt my stomach drop and my heart break.

Mom

"Di-Dinah did y-you hear that? " I felt stupid asking that dumb question but I need to know that my own mind aren't playing tricks on me.

"Yeah, I did. " Dinah whispered.

Those are the only words I needed before I sprinted out of her room in great speed.