Chapter 35

Loud shouts and a thud woke me up. I open my eyes and blink back at the bright light. I shook my head as a huge headache take over my brain.

Great just another thing I will add to my list of why this day sucks

"Let me go you bitch! " I heard Camila yell.

At that shout my eyes are wide open as they take in the scene in front of them. Camila is being pressed into the wall by Y/B/N with a gun press into her head. As I turn my head away from them my heart nearly stop as I saw the rest of the girls sprawled in the floor unmoving.

I use the wall behind me to slide back up as fast as I could.

"Let her GO! " I growled at Y/B/N.

Enough is enough, no one hurts the girls

Y/B/N stopped choking Camila as she turn her attention to me.

"The star of the show has awoken! Hazzah! " Ignoring her antics I turn my gaze to Camila who is catching her breath her eyes on Y/B/N hate and anger clouding her vision.

"What have you done to them?! " I use my right hand which is not broken to point at my girls who are sprawled out the floor sleeping or... dead I don't know.

"Well my dear brother fortunately for you there asleep. As you and your... girlfriend are supposed to be. " Y/B/N gave Camila a disgust look as she said the word girlfriend which Camila return with a heated glare.

"What the fuck do you mean they are asleep?! " I felt my anger rising and rising as I watch Y/B/N.

"Well... I release a gas in this room when the time was up so I could remove away from them without a fight but unfortunately that girl " Y/B/N pointed a finger to Camila with disgust and anger. "Somehow she stayed awake and started fighting at me aannddd that's when you woke up. " She finish.

I let out a sigh of relief as I heard the news.

There alive but asleep

"Why would you care for them bro? " Y/B/N wondered out loud.

I felt my body go rigid as I felt the eyes of the two women on me.

That question is something that I should have asked myself before. Why do I care for them? The people who hurt in more ways than one. Who betrayed me and lied to me in front of my face. Heck maybe they cheated for me for months. But the question is why do I care for them so much that it hurt my heart to see them suffering instead of laughing at their pain.

"Because I.. " I pause. Only one thing is strong enough to still care for them."Love them. "

Well the reaction I got from Y/B/N is a laugh which I don't find surprising but Camila's reaction is a surprise because she look down with a frown and quivering lips.

I thought she would have been happy

I made my way to Camila while keeping a watchful eye at Y/B/N who is still laughing like a maniac.

I wouldn't be surprise if Y/B/N is somehow related to joker

I grab Camila's chin and tilt it back up seeing the hazel brown eyes that I love.

"This is fucking hilarious! " Y/B/N said as she continued laughing.

"You're really testing my patience." I hiss at Y/B/N. I softly caress Camila's cheeks trying to get her attention on me but she just wouldn't look at me.