Chapter 6

Pain,that's what I feel right now. I don't know how stop the pain in my heart. The pain only got worst when I remembered the memory earlier,even though it was a happy one I only felt sadder because I know what we had once have was all gone.

"Y/N everyone has arrive!" I heard Y/B/N excited voice from the hallway.

"K,I be there in a minute!" I yelled back but less excited more nervous. I heard Y/B/N yelled a ok then I heard her footsteps starting to fade.

I started to change my casual clothes to something comfy. I went to my walk in closet and started to look for something comfy. About a minute I found some pajamas that were spongebob squarepants making me smile sadly. The girls bought it for me,like I said before I did not have a lot of many and the girls caught me starting at it and they know I don't like them buying things for me so they did it secretly it was so sweet of them. I felt my eyes becoming glossy. Even by just thinking of them makes my heart clench in sadness.

After changing into the Spongebob Squarepants I exit the walk in closet and I made my way to the door but stop when my eye caught a picture of us but not just any picture it was the first time we all said I love you to each other.

I broke down into tears,I slide down into the wall and grab the picture of me and girls and put it into my chest near my heart.

"Why....w-ou-ld...you.....do...th-is..to....me?" I barely got it out due to the lump in my throat.

I look back at the picture and saw our smiles and the love in our eyes. Anybody who saw this picture and not know the love beetween me and girls would mean that someone is blind or someone who knows nothing about love.

I look back at the picture then I brought it close to my face,then I kiss it softly.

"I will always love you girls no matter what you girls did." I said truthfully.

I really don't know how long I have been just sitting down and looking at the picture with tears streaming down my face but the next thing I know is my door was open.

"Y/N its time for dinner." I look up and saw Dinah she look at me in concern and sadness but it was gone in less then a second her cold,emotionless eyes return like the rest of the girls who I think is waiting for me downstairs with my so called "brother ".

I sigh in sadness,I did not even care about getting caught crying about the memories of us when we were a couple.

I look up at her and force the lump at my throat and I tried everything to stop my lips to quiver as I blink back the tears as I said "T-ell....Y/B/N...I'll be...d-own....in..a....min-ute." I said as I look back at the picture as I saw a lonely tear hit the frame in the picture.

"Just come downstairs in less than five minutes if not I'll drag you down." She said harshly making me flinch,before Dinah was always the one to make me smile and laugh when I was always sad by making jokes but this is not a joke anymore.

I did not look at her but I just nod at her then I heard my door close and I heard her footsteps fade away.

The damn that was holding every tear that wanted to be released was now destroyed as I felt tears in my eyes. I brought my hanky out of my pocket and I use it to wipe my tears.

Why are they giving emotionless eyes that make my heart crumble into a pit of sadness. Why is Dinah say those harsh words to me? Did she know it felt like a dagger was stab to my heart with her words.

I look back at the clock 7:42 P.M. I been here crying for a long time.

I went to the bathroom that is in my room. I look in the mirror and found bags under my eyes from lack of sleep and I had red eyes from to much crying. Sometimes I pity myself for not taking good of my body.

After I splash my face and using a towel to wipe the wetness in my face I left the room.

As I made my way downstairs I heard laughter. I chose to hide behind a wall that gave a good hiding place and a clear view to see everyone who came.

I look at the people who came and found my ex-girlfriends,Little mix.

I sigh in relief when I saw no sight of my brother.

I walk to the living room where I saw them all laughing at what Leigh-Ann said. I saw all of them stared at me once I arrive. Y/B/N looks at me annoyed probably because of how late I came down Jest and Leigh-Ann just gave me a friendly smile while Jade and Perri looks happy and excited to see me making me smile a happy smile that I thought was once gone but it was gone so fast like my heart once I look back at my ex-girlfriends they look at me with smirks that use to make my heart and stomach go wild with happiness and good nervousness but know their smirks now makes me shiver in fear because they did not show me any emotions since our fallout they are planning something I know it. I am very scared of Camila and her smirk people may think she is the innocent,clumsy,and clueless in the group you are really wrong there my friend she is far from that she is really smart and cunning when she plans something it will always happened her plans never fails so never get on her bad side like I did for some unknown reason.

I really think I could piss my own pajama pants now with how that smirk of Camila that grew when she saw how scared I became.

I saw Y/B/N sitting in a yellow bean bag while my ex's sat at the couch that is facing Little mix who is sitting at a another couch.

I look for any place to sit but only found one and guess where? If you guess My ex's or Fifth Harmony then you my friend are absolutely right.

Well this is gonna be awkward. I thought.

I made my way to the couch but I was stop by Camila who stood up from the couch with a smirk on her kissable lips.

Even with her smirk it makes my stomach run wild and my heart race,no matter what they did I will always love them.

"You can't seat here." She said the smirk on her lips never left.

Confuse I ask "And why can't I?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

But before she could answer I heard a voice from the kitchen.

"Dinners ready!" Y/B ( Your brother's name) yelled from the kitchen.

Now I know why Camila was smirking but why does she hate me so much,just by thinking of her hating me makes my whole body go into sadness.

I just stood there standing wanting to go back into my room and go to sleep until my body and my heart feels happiness but I know I will never feel happy without them.

I saw them smirk at me making me feel more confuse as to why they hate me so much that they enjoy my pain,but the confusion was not enough enough to distract me from the pain, I don't think anything can.

I watched them leave the living room making me sigh in relief.

"Are you ok?" I turn my head to the voice and found Jade her concern made me smile.

At least someone cares about me,well aside from Y/B/N.

"Are you really sure,you really look pale earlier?" Now Perri the one concern.

Maybe my life without them won't be so bad after all.