Chapter 16

I look at the woods.

Its so quiet and calm.

Infront of us were just trees but its just really a calm place. No noise can be heard and yelling.

Especially after all the drama I suffered.

I sigh in relief.

"So this is pacific lights?" Chrissy ask forcing a smile. I could hear the disappointment in her voice which she tried to hide.

I look at Y/B/N who is on her phone while I am trying to hide my smile.

"No this is not pacific lights..." I saw a smile appearing on her face." We have to walk there." Her smile drop and is replace by fear.

"Don't tell me your afraid of the woods?" I ask amuse.

She quickly shook her head and said."No I'm not!"

I raise my eyebrows in amusement at how her cheeks blush."really?"

She nodded her head."Yeah,I am not afraid of the woods." She gave me a brave look before slowly walking to the woods.

Not a 10 seconds later she run back to me and gave me a big hug her arms wrap around my neck tight like she might lose me.

I felt my cheeks blush while a goofy smile on my face but it all went away when she said."I'm scared."

I hug her back my arms around her waist."There's nothing to be afraid of Chrissy ok?" I felt her nod her head in my neck as I trace patterns in her back but I felt a teardrop on my neck.

If I knew Chrissy would have been scared of the woods then I would have never drag her out here.

"Whatever you are afraid of in the woods I am gonna protect you from it." I told her truthfully.

What am I doing? Making promises to someone I don't know but I just feel something in my heart telling me to protect Chrissy.

She slowly brought her head up and she look at me with uncertainty in her eyes. "Promise?"

"I promise." I gave her a reassuring smile which she returned making my smile go bigger.

At least I can make someone happy.

We heard someone clear their throat making me and Chrissy break away from our hug. Me and Chrissy were to focus on staring at each other that we forgot about Y/B/N completely.

I instantly felt guilt at forgetting the reason we came to pacific lights.

I am suppose to make Y/B/N happy not forget about her existence.

But before I could speak Y/B/N said." Hey I'm sorry to cut this short but I gotta go." She said not once her eyes and hands left her phone. I felt myself frowning.

Well I guess I don't have to apologize since she is so busy.

I wonder what's so important that she basically stuck to her phone then enjoying our hideout. I felt a little angry that she is thinking about work instead of our special hideout. We haven't been here for years and she just text,text and more text.

"What's so important that you have to leave?" I ask as I kept my anger and sadness inside.

"Business" was all that she replied.

Seriously is business more important then our hideout.

Before I could respond I saw a car pull up next to us. "Well my ride is here and Y/N I want to talk to you later." With that she left.

I did not even get to reply or say see you later.

I could just feel sadness fill my body again. Its like sadness is always with me. Everywhere I go its there hiding,lurking waiting for someone to make me sad. I tried to be happy. I always smile but I know in the back of my mind I will never be the same again.

Without them.

I tried to be happy but I only fooled myself by trying to believe that I could distract myself with my crushes but I always know that somewhere in the back of mind that I will never be happy without them.

I guess the cons in falling in love is when you fall you fall hard if the person more like in my case persons doesn't catch you.

"Hey Y/N I know that we just met but I'm here to help you in any way that I can ok." Chrissy soft voice said beside me.

"Why?" I ask.

"Why what?" She ask.

"Why are you so kind to me? I'm not your friend or anybody close to you so why?" 

I look at Chrissy who is biting her lip while her eyes is shut tight and her face in deep thought.

Then her eyes open,staring deeply into mine." I don't know how to explain this but I feel something in my body that just want to see you smile and be happy." She finished not once her eyes left mine.

I just stood there shock and speechless but Chrissy continued to talk.

"Look I know there's something going on between you and the girls of fifth harmony but I also know I can make you happy,so I know you must be wondering were I am going with this..." she took a deep breath before saying" would you Y/N....go on a date with me?" She finished.

I.....have absolutely no words.

What just happened? Did Chrissy ask me on a date?

"This was stupid I s-should h-have n-never told you." Chrissy shook her head while tears run down her face.

I saw her run away from me as she made her way to her car. I snap out of my trance as I ran to her like my life depended on it.

I gently grab her arm and I turn her around making her face me. We were so close to each other that if I move just once we would have kiss each other.

She tried to break away from my grip but I just grab her other arm." Let me go!" She said trying to look tough but her eyes betrayed how vulnerable she looks.

"No" I said.

"Why?" Her voice cracked.

I hate seeing people cry especially her.

"Yes" I said smiling at her confuse face.

"Yes what?"

"Of course I would go on a date with you." I gave her a big grin but it disappeared when she look at me in anger.

"Why did you say yes?huh" she ask but before I could answer she continued angrily." Is it because you felt pity for me?or is it because you need a distraction?or your just trying to make them! angry?!" She practically scream at me.

"Look I am not like those kind of guys who forces themselves to like someone or use people as a distraction or to make someone jealous." I said truthfully. I saw her eyes softened but I could see her body is tense." I said yes because I feel something for you,I would not almost kiss and cuddle with someone I barely know and say no to a date with them." I saw her face lit up with happiness which made me do the same.

"Really?" She asked her beautiful face filled with much happiness.

She looks more beautiful up close.

"Of course." She gave me a huge hug which I return with no hesitation. I could feel myself smiling. I don't know what I feel for Chrissy but whatever it is its making me smile and feel happy.

Maybe to fix a broken heart is by letting someone who you have unknown feelings for.

Have a great week my beautiful readers :)

-B