Chapter 8

Sadness,a feeling that I have been experiencing a lot lately. Even though seeing the girls happy,it doesn't stop my heart from feeling pain.

I miss the happy times I felt with my girls. The times where I felt safe,happy,wanted,desired,and loved. I treasured those times deep in my heart where it is always safe and treasured.

Memories,those were the only things that are making me happy left. Every little things that the girls did for me always made my heart jump in joy. It dances in happiness like it always do when the girls do little things. I remember one time when I was scared,very scared but the girls helped me,cared for me,and loved me.

Flashback 6 months ago.
Darkness is one of my fears. Like seriously,since I was a kid I was always scared of the dark but whats worst is that I am alone in this big mansion of my girlfriends while there at the studio. They should be coming home its already 8:00 p.m.

Creak

What was that?! I grab the flashlight that was in the small table beside me. I quickly on it and flash the flashlight to the area where the sound emitted and found nothing.

I sigh in relief. My imagination is playing games on my mind again. I really gotta stop being afraid of the dark. I am 19 years old and I am guy for god sake. My brother was not afraid of the dark since he was 7 years old,lucky bastard.

Creak

Ok that was not my imagination.

Creak

Its getting near. Oh shit! What the hell am I gonna do?!

Creak Creak Creak Creak Creak

I felt my breathing getting faster and heavier as the steps get nearer and nearer.

What the hell am I gonna do?! I am scared of the freakin dark it makes me feel scared to even move which explains my situation now.

I felt sweat on my forehead its like a waterfall it drips onto my neck as it made its way onto my shoulder.I did not even care to wipe it away.I am to focus on looking at the door,waiting for the person or thing to enter.

I am scared shitless.I grip my blanket hard like its my shield on the battlefield,which is really stupid because the blanket can be destroyed easily.

Creak

The sound stop by the door. My heartbeat was so fast that anybody who is near me could hear it. I heard the door slowly pushed open by someone,with shaky hands I tried to flash the flashlight on the intruder key word tried,the flashlight fell on the ground with a thud.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" I screamed in fear.

I close my eyes because of the light that came from the intruder.

"BABY WHAT'S WRONG?!" I heard my babies scream in panic as they enter our room.

Even though I was still scared of the dark the presence of my girlfriends made me relax. I felt multiple bodies hugging me and kisses place on my face making me blush.

"We are very sorry baby we tried to ge-" They look so beautiful even when they don't have makeup it just amaze me how they look like a model without makeup.

"Are you even listening to us?" I heard Normani ask.

"Sorry,I was just distracted." I saw the girls sitting down in our bed looking at me making my heart go wild.

"Distracted by what?" Dinah ask as she cuddle into my left arm.

She looks so cute with her head tilted to the right and her eyebrows furrowed in curiosity.

"Babe,are you okay you keep zoning out?" Ally asked concern. I felt happy that she is concern for me.

"I'm fine Al's." I gave her a smile which made her relax than she gave me her famous smile that could make anybody's day brighter.

"But why were you distracted?" Damn it Lauren,she knows that I am a very shy boy.The first time I called them beautiful I was stuttering and sweating like there's no tomorrow but it was worth it because in the end I got a kiss in the cheek :).

"Ahhh....I got distr-tracted by......Camila's new bow." I mentally scolded myself for stuttering and making the lamest lie in the world,even a 10 year old could make a better lie.

I heard the most beautiful sound ever. Their giggles turn into laughter but I did not mind it because their laughter is like listening to your favorite music. I could listen to their laughter everyday of my life. Their smiles or laughter always makes me happy even when I am having a bad day.

"Stop looking at us like that." Camila whine.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Like your in love." Lauren said.

"Why would I stop?" I ask confuse.

"Because it makes us want to kiss you over and over again." They said in harmony. I could see the love in their eyes.

"I will never stop loving you." I said with truthfully.

With that said the girls attack me with kisses and cuddles. Not once I thought about the darkness that was surrounding us.

I miss them. My heart aches for them to love me again.

How does a person survive heartbreak? Because I feel like dying. The only happy thing in my life is best friend and my memories of the girls.

I continue to stare at the ceiling of my room thinking of anything to get my mind of the girls but failing like always. I could never stop thinking of the girls its like my heart belongs to them only them.

I stood up from my bed and went to my walk in closet. I grab my basketball shorts and my LAL Koby Bryant jersey. After I wore my clothes I went outside and I started my jog hoping my jogging could distract my heart from the girls.

I started to jog but not even in a minute my thoughts went back to them.

Ring Ring Ring

I grab my phone from my pocket and instantly smile at the person who texted me.

Ally: Good morning Y/N :)

Y/N: Morning Al's

I waited for a few seconds which turn into a minute. I started to get concern so I texted her first.

Y/N: Everything alright?

Ally: You called me Al's.

Y/N: Yeah so?

Ally: Are we friends?

Are we friends. It keeps repeating in my mind. Yes,I forgave her but being friends its something different. If I say no then I may never be able to talk to her or make her smile but on the bright side I will not see her be happy with someone else. If I do say yes then I can be her friend, we could talk,hang out,laugh with each other,smile with each other,hug each other.

Y/N: Yes we are.