Chapter 3

1 week later.

Its been a week and three days since I ran away and I have no messages from anybody not even a simple fucking sorry message. Wow even I try to hate them I can't really believe I tried my brain tells me not to trust my ex girlfriends but my heart tells me to forgive and be happy with them but this I made my mine I will listen to my brain and to never trust them.

Me and Y/B/N have arrive in Miami two days ago. We are now in a apartment but not any kind of apartment this is like a suite its so beautiful and there's at least five rooms and we are only two people living here.

"Y/N we are leaving in ten minutes!" I heard Y/B/N said from the living room.

I groan in annoyance but it was muffle by the pillow.Well there is good news not all of the singers that are sign in Syco records will attend the welcoming party for Y/B/N. I just hope that they will not be there but I know that will be impossible because they live in Miami after all.

"Y/N get up." I felt the covers of my blanket being taken. I felt cold. How did I not here Y/B/N enter my room? Was I really deep in thought?

"Y/N seriously get ready we are gonna be late." Y/B/N said impatiently. All I did was ignore her and I close my eyes hoping I will fall asleep.

"Please Y/N this is important to me." I heard Y/B/N said pleadingly. I know how much Y/B/N wants us to be like before hanging out talking with each other until morning with smiles that reaches our eyes but its hard because of two reasons. One I don't want to see my ex girlfriends and have my heart broken well whats left of it. Second I still did not forgive her but I really miss us before we were simply like brother and sister.

"FINE! don't come then I thought you were my friend." I heard her voice break when she said friend. Even though she left me she help me when I was broken because of them and she let me stay at her home when I had no place to stay. I was gonna say sorry but I heard the front door slam shut indicating she left the house. Shit.

I quickly put on a shirt and jeans then I pick a hoodie and shades and blue converse. If I do have to go then I have to disguise myself. I really don't want them to see me.

I ran and ran until I reach the parking lot. I saw Y/B/N driving out of the parking lot. I tried to get her attention that I was behind her but failed when she drove off.

Fucking shot. Seriously does Fate hate me because nothing is going my way this year.

I went back to the apartment so I could get my car keys then I drove off to Syco records.

15 minutes later

Seriously I am stuck in traffic. My hands were gripping the steering wheel so hard that my hands turn white.

I am furious but not about this traffic but how I treated Y/B/N she ask something small from me well not really small because they are there but I can't tell her. I know what I said to her but that was before she became the owner of Syco records. If I do tell Y/B/N about what they did then she will make their life miserable well what are bestfriends for ;p.

This traffic is so fucking long. I decided to turn my radio to kill my boredom and anxiety. I guess today is kill Y/N heart day because All of me by John Legend is playing don't get me wrong I love that song but when you get your heart broken you don't wanna listen to a love song. I change the station but another love song. I keep changing the station but every freaking station is playing love song. I grab my own hair and I bang my head on the steering wheel causing it to honk making people look at me but I could care less.

I just laid my head on the steering wheel thinking why the hell the radio stations are all playing love song.

My head shot up and my eyes are wide. I took out my phone and I check the date February 14 valentines day.

I continuously bang my head on the steering wheel until I reach Syco records.

When I reach Syco records I park my car then I enter the building. I saw some decorations for valentines day and a welcome to Syco records boss banner. I chuckle at that.

I went to the receptionist cause I don't know where Y/B/N is. As I approach the receptionist I study her beauty she has brown hair,blue eyes like the ocean and pink kissable lips that could make anyone beg to have a kiss but I would not date her because my heart belong to them.

As I approach her I check her name tag it said Eden what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"Hi I am Y/N and I am looking for Y/B/N." I ask. All Eden was look at me suspiciously making me confuse then it hit me like a ton of bricks I am still wearing my hood and shades that's why she was looking at me like I was gonna kill someone. I took of my shades and hood reveling my short black hair and Y/E/C eyes. I saw her eyes widen.

"I am so sor-" before she could continue I interrupted her from apologizing.

"It's fine you don't have to apologize if I was in your shoes I would have done the same." I said giving her a smile to assure her which helps cause I saw her relaxe.

"Y/B/N is in the meeting room fourth floor sir." Eden said giving me a shy smile which makes me chuckle.

"You don't have to be shy Eden and please call me Y/N." I said with a reasuring smile.

"Okay Y/N." She said as she return the smile.

We said our goodbyes then I went straight for the elevator. If you guys are wondering why Eden knows who I am its because Y/B/N father and mother showed everybody that works in Syco our picture of our faces so that everybody knows who we are.

As I was in the elevator my thoughts drifted to them like would they be here or not. If they would be here what will they do if they see me would they apologize or would they ignore me? If they do apologize would I accept it? With this questions in my head I did not even notice that I arrive at the floor.

When I finally reach the door I heard voices on the other side and one of them was them.

You know what I will go inside and be a man by not hiding in my hoodie and shades. I open the door and I got ready to take of my disguise but I froze in spot but not because of the stares of one direction, Y/B/N, and Fifth Harmony but because of my brother.

What the fuck is he doing here? He is not even a singer or a worker here and what the hell is he holding Camila and Lauren hand for like he's there boyfriend.

I felt all of my bravery turn into anger and sadness. Anger because betrayed me and played more ways then one. Sadness because I trusted Camila,Lauren,Ally,Normani,and Dinah with all of my heart.

If I look at me and my girls relationship there were signs of cheating like they always come home late but they blame their job but I could smell my brothers perfume or like they always took my brother side whenever me and my brother have a argument even when he is wrong they never and I mean never took my side in anything if my brother suggest we play cards and I suggest monopoly they took cards even though they hate it or when they stare at each other lovingly like I am not even there there were so many signs of cheating I just keep telling myself that there is a reason they always took your brother's side and when they stare at each other lovingly but deep down in my heart I always knew that something was going on with my girls and my brother but I was so blinded by Love that I let myself believe that everything was fine.