Chapter 33

A/N: Surprise update since I found some time but it will be the last for now. So this chapter is extremely long and sad so enjoy as always my readers.

5,000 words not including the A/N

Y/B/N (P.O.V)

"Is he dead doc? " I ask a little worried.

I watch as Leo check his pulse then heartbeat.

"His...alive."Leo said in fascination and shock. "This... this is almost impossible.. all the injuries he sustained he...he should have been long...gone."

I let out a sigh of relief before a smile broke out.

Trying to escape my little Y/N is impossible

"You can leave now Leo. " I said staring at the crumple body of Y/N in the couch.

Leo shook his head standing up and walking away from Y/N and heading towards me.

"You need to stop this foolishness Y/B/N. Y/N cared and loved you as you were his sister and this is how you repay him. " Leo said once he stood beside me his eyes glaring at mine.

I return his glare with a smirk. "Who said I thought of him like a brother. "

Leo glare falter and his lips form into a frown. "I know Skyler-"

Not even a second pass before I have Leo push up in a wall a gun press in his temple. "Don't you ever speak her name again. " I said through gritted teeth.

"That..was.... n-not.. Y/N...fault but... y-yours. " Leo said in uneven breaths as I continued to choke him with my right hand.

"Oh really Leo. "I gave him a grin before pointing the revolver at his leg. "Are you willing to bet your leg for it? "

"I b-bet.. my l-life... for it." He said struggling to fight for air but not once he tried to fight me because he and I know he will lose.

I felt my grin drop the gun in my hand fell to the floor emitting an echo sound in my empty office room as my hand loosened around his neck. Leo fell to the floor gasping for breath instinctively his hand went to his neck rubbing the handprint I left.
"Are you kidding me? " I said in disbelief. "O-out of all people I... I trusted you. I told you what happened! And now you take his fucking side. " I pointed at the piece of Shit in the room. "H-how could you... you were my friend. " I felt tears dripping down my eyes as I start to back away from him.

"Wait that's not-"

"Get out! " I commanded.

Leo look confused for a second before giving me a stern stare. "Y/B/N you have to take-"

"Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah now leave. The only reason why your not dead for saying that name is because your my friend so don't push it. " I warn him. "Now leave. "
He shook his head about to refuse but got cut off by a knock at the door.

"Come in. " I said in a bored voice.

A young man entered the room nervously sensing the danger that would have happened if he didn't enter.

"Umm, Doctor Angelo is needed at the clinic boss. " The young man said looking anywhere but my eyes.

I raise my eyebrow. "Why? "

The young man visibly gulp making me smirk at the fear I give off. "Michael got a broken arm and leg boss. "

I felt surprise and intrigue at the news since Michael is one of my best man. "Who did it? "

"A woman by the name of Ally. "

Ahhh, one of Y/N women should have expected it since half of my men basically got injured taking the rest