Chapter 7

Life,my life was not always the best. I got my heart broken when I was just 17 then after another 2 years my heart got broken again but not only that my brother betrayed me by having sex with my girlfriends if any of you are wondering where my parents are they are still in there stupid vacation while one of their kids are crying there eyes out until he falls asleep due to fatigue,like seriously,I had not receive at least one phone call from them since they left.

After we ate dinner we moved back to the living room. Fifth harmony sat back at the couch with my brother while Y/B/N sat at the bean bag and little mix sat at the couch while I sat at the floor :(. I sigh in sadness as I look at them smiling in my brother's direction. Before I could hear my heart break into pieces but now I hear nothing because there is nothing left of my heart.

"Hey are you ok? You look dead." Y/B/N said. As always she looks concerned as well as little mix but the ones I want to be concerned just gave me a blank stare but my brother just stare at his lap,I could tell he was uncomfortable because he keeps fidgeting.

"I'm fine." But inside I am dying slowly and painfully. I could tell Y/B/N did not buy it but she decided not to push the subject which made me sigh in relief.

I heard the most beautiful giggle that is music to my ears and I knew who it belong to. I turn to look at Lauren and I saw her trying to stop laughing but failing as Y/B kept on tickling Lauren. The rest of my girls just laugh happily at the tickling my brother did to Lauren.

I can't do this,watching my the girls I love in the hands of my own brother.

"Hey guys." Little mix,Y/B/N,Y/B,and my love's turn to look me."I am gonna call it a day." I saw Jade was gonna say something but a voice not just any voice but a voice that belonged to someone I love.

"Please stay for the games." Ally said more like plead. I really could not believe that she is talking to me. I felt my eyes wide and my mouth slightly open.

Should I really stay? Or I should just leave?....I really want to stay but what if this is one of Camila's plan.

"Sure for the "games". I said emphazing the word games. I don't want her to think that she has me wrap around her finger. I the rest of the girls glared at Ally but instead of getting scared by their murderous glares she just frown a really sad one that made me frown as well.

What I am gonna do might be the most stupidest thing ever because I know I am only hurting myself by doing this.

"Cuddle?" I asked Ally. I would have laugh at Ally's reaction as well as the rest of my girls and my brother.

Yup they are still my girls,no matter what they I will always love them and care for them.

I saw Ally stood up from the couch and made her way to me. I felt my heart beat faster and faster as she approach me.

I lean into the wall so it will be easier to cuddle. Ally sat down next to me. I felt Ally slowly lean into my chest,then her arms went to my waist hugging me tight.

I could do this all day.

"Why?" I heard Ally whisper next to my hear making me shiver. I saw Ally smile but when I look at her it disappear.

"Why what?" I whisper confuse from her question.

"You know when I get sad you always cuddle with me because it always cheer me up." She said smiling as she thinks about the memories.

I know she is thinking about the memories of us cuddling because she closed her beautiful eyes and her kissable lips has a smile that is bright as the sun,only God knows how much I miss those lips kissing mine.

"Because I love you." I said barely a whisper but Ally heard it she stopped smiling. As she open her eyes I could see a lot of emotions in her eyes but I only read one. Guilt.

I just laid there looking at her eyes as she stared back at mine. I could feel my heartbeat going a thousand miles per hour as I saw her leaning in.

Is she going to kiss me?!

I close my eyes waiting for the kiss but it never came. I felt her kiss my cheek instead my lips.

Even though she did not kiss me I still felt happy very happy that she kiss me in the cheek and that she is talking to me.

"I am very sorry Y/N." I felt Ally's voice and breathing close to my ear making me shiver in happiness that she is close to me.

"Its fine Al's." I said giving her a smile.

The only reason why I am lying is because I don't want Ally to be sad and feel guilty for her actions even though what she did was wrong. I saw her looking at my brother with love and desire in her eyes,who am I to stop her from going after the one she loves. That is how much I love and care for Ally and for the rest of the girls. I still feel pain in my heart and a hole filled with sadness and longing for someone that I can never have but it disappears when I see my girls happy. I really gotta say my girls they are not mine anymore.

"No its not Y/N! What we did was wrong and I am very sorry Y/N. I hope you could find in it your to forgive me." I could her Ally's voice trembling and I felt her tears on my neck.

I gently grab her face away from my neck and I made her look straight in my eyes.

"Do you regret it?" I ask trying not to remember that night. I watched Ally shook her head no while looking at me with sadness and guilt on her eyes.

"Do you love him?" Even though I knew the answer I need to hear her say it infront of my face. Its like when someone is in a relationship and he/she cheated but never broke up or you could just take my relationship for example. I just need closure that's why I need to hear Ally say it.

I saw Ally hesitate to my question but I gave her a reassuring smile which made her look down before answering me in a tiny voice." Yes with all my heart."

I felt the lump in my throat and I felt my lips quiver but I force back the tears that wants to leave my throat badly as I say this." I will always love you Ally and I forgive you." I gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead while she softly cry on my chest.

I look up and saw the others watching the notebook. I look at my brother and saw him cuddling with the rest of the girls. I saw them smiling at my brother while he gave them each a kiss to their lips happily.

If they are happy then I am happy.

Until next time. :)

-B