Chapter 18

A/N:As always my beautiful readers thank you for reading,voting,and commenting. You guys always put a smile on my face. Hope you enjoy.

-B

Coldness.The first thing I felt when I slowly regain consciousness. I open my eyes but I close it again when I felt an extreme pain in my head.

Ah great,that person gave me a mind blowing headache and probably a scar on my head and to make matters worst I could feel a drip on the right side of my face which I am guessing is blood.

Again I open my eyes and I was met with bright light. I kept blinking until I was use to the brightness. I quickly study my surrounding. White walls and floors and a sleeping girl whose head is on the steel table infront of me.

Ok,I think I maybe in a asylum judging from all the white in the room,but whose the girl?is she dead?! Don't freak out Y/N just find a door and check on the girl then leave.

I saw a door at the left corner of the room. I stood up but I  couldn't. I was confuse but it quickly change to panic and fear when I saw my legs and hands tied to the chair I'm sitting in.

Why?!what did I do to deserve this?!!

I pulled and pulled on the restraints but the rope is strong enough to hold me,but that didn't stop me from trying.

Shit!fucking shit!

With all my strength I pulled on the ropes as hard as I can. Instead of the ropes breaking like in those movies when the main character uses all his/her strength on pulling the ropes,my chair fell backwards.

Fucking great! I am not only tied to a chair but I am basically laying on the ground uncomfortably at least the room is cold.

10 minutes later.

I layed there in the ground basically helpless and pitiful just like my whole life.

Life

Life is never fair to anyone. A smile can hide a lot of sad or dark secrets. Even if I smile my heart will never be complete.

I just wish my life could have a shining light to make the darkness in my heart disappear.

"Y/N?" I felt my heart race at the voice.

No

From my view her face is sideways. I came face to face with someone I didn't want to see in this crazy place.

"Y/B/N" I said in a dreadful voice. I could see she was confuse at first but it quickly change into fear once she see the state we were in.

"Y/N I'm scared." I could see her lips quivering and her eyes filled with tears. I felt my heart filled with fear for her.

I gotta find a way to get out of here for me and Y/B/N.

"Look into my eyes Y/B/N." I said in a firm voice when I saw her hyperventilating. When Her fearful eyes met mine I let my tone become soft but firm." I will not let anything hurt you ok? They have to kill me hundreds no a million of times before any of them lay a finger on you." I promise her. Her breathing slowly return to normal while she blink away her tears.

"Ok,thank you for that Y/N." She smiled but I know behind that smile is filled with fear and sadness.

I need to find a way to get out of here fast before anybody knows were awake.

"Y/B/N can you try breaking out of your ropes." I said from the ground. I could see her trying to break free from the ropes but failing. I heard her releasing a frustrated groan when she didn't break free from the ropes.