Chapter 20

Hey guys and girls before you read the chapter I wanna say sorry for the long wait,I just had my exams last week but I hope you enjoy this chapter :).

"I love you."She said. I could feel my eyes widen and my mouth fell open while she had this determine expression on her beautiful face.

I slowly back away from her but her hands pulled me closer to her. She look at me with sad eyes but I could see hope in them.

"Look,I know you may think I am lying but I am not." the rain around us just keeps getting stronger and stronger but Camila doesn't seem affected."I really love you so much that it scares me because when there's love there is always pain." I felt anger ignite in my body.

"How dare you say that to me Camila!" I saw her eyes widen but she didn't move her hands away from my waist instead she held me tighter like she is afraid of me leaving which she should."You fucking afraid of getting hurt! Are you fucking kidding me!?" I was breathing heavily as the wind and rain around us get stronger and stronger like my anger that I kept locked up."You cheated on me Camila!You!not me!" I was shouting angrily but the sadness in my heart appeared.

Camila pulled me into a hug which I refuse but she was stronger to me.

Well I guess Camila has been working out more

I still tried to pull away from the hug that felt so heavenly.

I heard Camila chuckle at my lame attempt of escape."I know and you know that you love my hugs."

That is true and plus she smells like lavender my favorite

This time Camila pulled away from the hug but her arms wrapped against my neck while my hands on her waist." Did you just sniff me?" She ask with her eyebrows raise a smirk on her lips when she saw my cheeks redden under the rain.

"We should really go the rain is getting stronger and stronger."It wasn't a total excuse to escape the embarrassing moment I was in the rain is getting strong.

"Yeah your right we should really go."Just as Camila said that a loud crack of lightning sounded around us which made the both of us jump.

Damn lightning

Without any hesitation Camila grab my hand and started running which I assume was her car. While running I turn my head and took one last look at Y/B/N grave.

I promise

We both ran to-

Wait a minute, where are we going?

"Cami!" I yelled over the lightning.

Without slowing down and turning her head she said. "What?"

I was gonna ask her where were we going to but the sight of her car stopped me.

I shook my head and released a sigh.

Of course,how else would have she get here

Camila quickly unlock the doors to her car. We both got in the car and Camila quickly shove the keys to the hole making the car roar to life. Camila turn on the heater making me sigh in satisfaction.

Who knew I would miss the heat

I never like the heat because of sweating. I hate sweating,I mean who wouldn't. Getting your body wet and stinking like gym socks and making your shirt wet and sometimes it sticks to you.

I felt myself cringing at the thought.

Ew

The only time I like to sweat is when I am playing my favorite sports.